Wedding Day

Wow! Okay I want to apologise beforehand because this one's a bit longer than the others and I didn't realise it until I had wrote it.

Secondly thank you so much for all the reads and votes and comments they mean so much to me

And thirdly a shoutout to silenceinthedark I love your comments they make me smile and thanks for the awesome feedback and ideas :)

I hope you all like it xxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n GET UP!" You felt someone jump on to your bed waking you up from your peaceful sleep making you groan. "Go away sleep" you muttered, your voice probably muffled by the pillow you were currently digging you head in.

"IT IS YOUR WEDDING DAY MISSY SO GET UP OR ELSE....." Your best friend warned. This woke you up a little, when your friend came up with threats they were real and harsh....

You wiped the sleep away from your eyes suddenly a burst of excitement ran through you, "oh my god it's my wedding day." You smiled brightly. "Yes it is babe, now I'm going to make sure the others are ready, we'll meet you down for breakfast." Your friend winked before leaving the room. You had stayed in a hotel with your bridesmaids the day before the wedding, it was just what you needed too.

Bringing you out of your thoughts your phone lit up startling you. You looked at it showing you had a text message you opened it up an even wider grin spreading across your face realising it was Niall your soon to be handsome husband.

From Niall

Hey princess. I know I'm not supposed to talk to you until I see you since today's the big day, but technically I'm not talking ;) I just wanted to say I can't stop thinking about you and I'm so happy right now. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive and I can't wait to see you with your beautiful dress later on. Alright princess I'll let you go get ready, next time I'll be kissing those lips of yours, you'll be Mrs Horan! That sounds so good! Okay I'll stop now see you soon beautiful I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it was even possible you smiled even wider and let out a little squeal. He was such a hopeless romantic. You couldn't wait to get to that ceremony now.

*few hours later*

"Sweetie you look beautiful" Your mum gushed wiping a tear that had escaped from her face. "Aww mum don't cry you'll make me cry."

"Right guys come on it's time to go" Your maid of honour ordered everyone to get out and get ready. She made you laugh at how seriously she took the role, but it also made you appreciate her more.

With help from your dad you got into the car. Your brothers travelled there with you as well as your dad.

Niall and you had chosen to have an outdoor ceremony. It was beautiful the moment you set eyes on it you both knew it was the one. It was in a breathtaking garden filled with all kinds of flowers. The weather was absolutely perfect, the sun shining down brightening everyone's moods if that was even possible.

"We're here" Your dad whispered in your ear squeezing your hand. Your stomach filled with butterflies, you dad sensed your discomfort "I felt the same you know" he said.

Your brothers each gave you a kiss on the cheek and walked out towards the guests getting everyone ready for when you walk out. Everything looked perfect just how you imagined it, you could see glimpses of guests sitting in their chairs excitedly chattering away and some looking towards the front at the canopy you would be under soon.