Under the mistletoe

"Merry Christmas Liam," you grinned hugging him as you walked in through the door.

"Merry Christmas y/n," he replied. "Well there's still a week and a bit to go but it's never too early to say it," he added.

He closed the door behind you and took your coat to hang up, "Just go on through everyone's in there."

Liam was hosting a house party for close friends and family.

You entered the room to see everyone happily mingling, a few people were dancing to the Christmas music in the middle of the room including Harry and Niall.

"Hey y/n" Zayn greeted from the sofa, "Hiya," you replied.

"Y/NNNNN come dance," Harry cheered coming over and pulling you to where he and Niall were.

You couldn't help but laugh and dance along with their crazy dance moves, Niall winked at you making you blush.

"Snow is falling, all around me, children playing, having fun......"

Everyone sung out loud, they all stood up and began to dance and twirl each other around.

"M'lady," Niall bowed holding his hand out for you to take. You took it and he brought you closer spinning you around, laughter leaving both of your lips as you danced along. He swayed you from side to side, you looked around to see everyone having fun and doing the same.

"It's the season, love and understanding, Merry Christmas everyone" Niall sang not taking his eyes off of you.

The song ended and everyone cheered, "Wooooo it's getting muy caliente in here isn't it Niall and y/n?" Louis chimed in putting an arm around your shoulder.

You laughed awkwardly, "ha ha yeah I'm going to go get some water or something,"

"I'll come with you," Niall offered.

"Sure." You smiled.

He put a hand on the small of your back guiding you towards the kitchen, if you weren't blushing before you sure were now.

"That was nice," you said after finishing your glass, "Much needed," Niall agreed.

"You've got some great dance moves Horan," you joked impressed.

"I've got many more dance moves trust me," he smirked. "Me and Lou learnt the mean girls dance to jingle bell rock," he admitted.

Your eyes widened and you spluttered out the bit of water in your mouth from laughing so much.

"Y-you you what now?" You laughed.

"It was a dare," he defended holding his hands up.

"Sure it was," you said unconvincingly. "I have to see it,"

"Maybe later," he reasoned.

"Let's go back in," you motioned towards the room.

Niall agreed and you stopped at the doorway to the main room everyone was in. Niall stood beside you.

Louis came up to you both with a knowing smirk on his face, you raised your eyebrow waiting for him to say something.

He looked like he was going to say something but then he shook his head, "I'll let you two figure it out," then winked and walked away.

You turned to Niall confused, he had the same look on his face."I haven't a clue....." Niall trailed off speaking for you both.

Harry walked up to you with the same look.

"Still haven't figured it out?" He questioned.

"What are you going on about Styles?" Niall asked.

"Well..look up lovebirds," he advised them walked away.

Niall and you looked up simultaneously, your eyes widened a little as it all clicked.

A quiet "Oh" left Niall's lips.

Mistletoe

You blushed looking at Niall who looked to you with a cute smile on his face.

"Looks like I have to kiss you now," without warning he pulled you closer, he brought one of his hands to your face tilting it to meet his lips and leaned in kissing you softly igniting a small fire inside you.

He pulled away, but you were still in close proximity, "Wow," he whispered.

"Wow." You replied.

"You know...I read somewhere that it's good luck if you kiss twice. Santa brings extra presents or something," Niall grinned shrugging his shoulders innocently.

"Oh really?" You raised your eyebrows with a smirk on your face. He nodded his head smiling.

"One more," you whispered, he laughed and leaned down tilting your head up and kissed you, "Perfect," he murmured against your lips.

"Get a room!"
"You guysssss stop now"
"No tongue, think of the children"

You both broke out of the kiss abruptly. You leaned in closer, hiding your blushing face into Niall's chest not wanting to see the smirks and grins from your friends. He put an arm around you keeping you close, but you could hear and feel the soft chuckles escaping him.

"I don't see any children Louis?" Niall countered.

"It's a figure of speech Niall," he sassed in a 'duh' tone.

Niall laughed and kissed the top of your head, "Don't worry, no one's really looking anymore," he whispered.

You looked up to him with a small smile. "You're cute when you blush,"

"Stop it," you hit him playfully.

"Ouch, I'm wounded," he joked rubbing the spot on his arm.

"Wanna go dance?" Niall asked, "It's one of my favourite songs," he grinned.

"Yeah, come on," you smiled pulling him to the middle of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

❄️⛄️🌲💚