Silent Treatment

You decided to give Niall the silent treatment because you both wanted control of the remote, but Niall took it and watched his programme.

"C'mon babe..." Niall turned towards you. You didn't look in his direction just stared at the walls with your arms crossed. "Oh so it's the silent treatment is it?" Niall questioned more himself than you.

"Please babe talk to me, you can't NOT talk to me," he pleaded emphasizing the 'not'.

You really wanted to smile but held back. He threw his hands in the air, "Fine I give up. Two can play at this game," You couldn't help but grin, you knew he couldn't go long without talking, he was one of the most chattiest people you knew, he loved to talk. 5 minutes later and after a lot of heavy sighing, head scratching and shuffling from Niall, he gave up.

"I can't do this. Come on princess, how can you not talk for this long, please talk to me" you didn't budge until you felt Niall get close to you and whisper into your ears "I know how to make you talk" it sent chills down your spine whilst he smirked. You could feel his hot breath on your neck, his lips almost touching your skin, but not quite. You just wanted him to kiss you already, but you saw his hands move to your stomach and suddenly he started to tickle you, which made you laugh really hard, "Ni...Ni...please stop!" You pleaded.

After your begging he finally stopped, "See I knew I could make you speak" he  laughed. You turned your head away from him and felt him lift your chin up, you looked into his eyes, "I love you so much princess" he smiled, then gently pressed his lips against yours, "I love you to Niall,"  then you both kissed and cuddled for the rest of the night, watching something you both approved of.