Cute family moments on tour

"Daddyyyyy," your little girl cheered once she caught sight of him. "Baby girl I missed you," Niall smiled picking up his daughter and spinning her around in his arms.

You smiled watching your daughter and husband interacting. Niall caught your eye and gestured for you to join them, "This is the best surprise ever, both my girls here with me," Niall grinned bringing you into a hug.

"Well we couldn't miss your show, and this little one missed daddy too much didn't you?" You ruffled your daughter's hair making her giggle. She buried her face in Niall's neck, a muffled "Yes" came out of her mouth.

Niall was at rehearsals for a show the boys were playing tomorrow in LA, he'd been gone for three weeks and you as well as your daughter missed him too much so decided to surprise him.

"Niall it's time to go," one of the security guards said gesturing towards the exit doors. "Make sure to stay close and get to the car as soon as possible okay?" He carried on.

Niall nodded his head and hugged your daughter closer to him. He kissed you on the cheek, "I'll be right next to you okay?" He assured. He knew how you could get nervous around lots of paparazzi and screaming fans but you were starting to get used to it.

The rest of the boys had gotten in their cars and were already on their way back to the hotel.

"Alright let's go."

Immediately as the door was opened screams were heard as well as cameras flashing left right and centre.

"Daddy I'm scared," your little girl whimpered. Niall kissed her head, "It's okay baby girl I'm here. I'll keep you safe," she wrapped her little arms around his neck and kept her head down, Niall sent you a smile and politely smiled to the fans before stepping into the car.

"That was crazy," you chuckled once the car door was shut. "It sure was," Niall agreed.

"You okay y/d/n?" Niall asked. She nodded her head, "Daddy were they angry at you?" Your little girl asked.

Niall laughed, "No why would you think that sweetie?"

"They were shouting your name," she stated. "Ahhh that's because they like me.....I mean who doesn't like me," he shrugged with a smirk towards you. You shook your head smiling but lightly hit him on the shoulder, "Such a big ego." You joked.

*4 hours later*

"Time to sleep now y/d/n" Niall said picking your daughter up from the hotel room floor and putting her on a comfy looking bed.

"You have to tell me a story first," your daughter instructed. "Of course I will," Niall chuckled. Just then you walked into the room from the bathroom gaining the attention of them both.

"Mummy come here too," your daughter patted the other spot next to her.

"Story time?" You questioned.

"Story time," Niall confirmed.

You all cozied up together in the bed, your daughter lay down with her little teddy bear that she never slept without. Niall and you were on either side of her resting against the headboard, every now and then Niall would run his hand through your daughters hair soothingly.

"C'mon daddy tell us,"

"Eager are we" Niall chuckled. "Okay, there was once a little princess, she was the prettiest princess the world had ever seen. She had the best smile in all the land," Niall smiled glancing at you then back to your daughter.

"There was also a prince, this prince was very very good looking,"
You raised your eyebrow at Niall, who winked back. You looked down to see your daughter smiling at you both.

"Anyway, one day the princess went shopping with her friends, she had a strawberry milkshake in her hand and because the princess was having such a good time she didn't realise that the prince was in front of her. The princess bumped into the prince and and dropped her drink onto him."

"Clumsy princess," your daughter spoke. You blushed and Niall grinned, "Yes. Clumsy princess."

*10 minutes later*

"....the end."

"Look at that she's asleep," you smiled down at your daughter. Niall leant down to kiss her forehead.

"You know I've missed you so much these past few weeks," Niall whispered. You had both moved to the bed next to your daughters so there was more room and you wouldn't disturb her. Niall wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you gently.

"I've missed you too."

"By the way I now have a surprise planned for you tomorrow," Niall grinned.

"A surprise? But don't you have the show?"

"I do," Niall nodded, "but after that I want to take you somewhere."

"What about y/d/n?"

"Lou will look after her, she can have Lux for company," he smiled.

"Can't wait" you grinned giving him a quick peck on the lips. A yawn escaped your mouth, "Sleep princess," he removed the stray strand of hair away from your face and placed it behind your ear and then kissed your forehead.

"Night Ni."

"Night."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope the boys sing Act My Age on tour
(And hope they announce a UK tour soon)