BSM He scares you

You were currently sitting on the couch ready to watch a horror film all by yourself. Yes…by yourself, your older brother Niall dared you to watch a horror film on your own because he didn’t think you could do it. So here you were facing your fear.

“C’mon y/n you can do this” you muttered to yourself. You clicked play and braced yourself.

You were currently halfway into the film; you had a pillow wrapped in your arms using it to hide your face every few seconds. It was coming to the climax of the film, ‘no no no don’t go in the closet’ you were mentally screaming at the screen.

You thought you felt a presence behind you but didn’t turn around; your eyes were glued to the screen.

You felt a little tap on your head immediately making you jump and turn around, there was no one there, it was dark, the only light came from the tv. “Is anyone here?” You asked shakily. No one responded. You figured it was nothing and sat back down paying your attention to the film.

Just when the stupid girl in the film was about to come face to face with the murderer you felt a breath on your neck “BOO”

“AAAAAGH” You screamed jumping off the sofa falling flat on your butt. Your placed a hand to your heart, it was racing “Don’t hurt me” you begged. That’s when you heard the all too familiar sound of your brother…..laughing like a mad man. He turned on the lights to look towards you, tears forming in his eyes from laughing so hard, you were still in shock.

“Niall” you said through gritted teeth. He was still bent over laughing trying to catch his breath “Oh….my…..your…face…absolutely priceless….best prank ever!” he explained through laughter.

A few minutes later Niall recovered and looked towards you, his eyes widened a little “Oh lil sis I’m sorry, don’t cry” he said concerned. He sat down next to you and pulled you into a hug, you didn’t even realise you were crying until he pointed it out. “I was really scared Niall” you replied.

“I know…I know…oh god I’m sorry, I didn’t think, I shouldn’t have even let you watch that film, mum and dad are gonna kill me.” He said. That made you laugh a little “I’m glad my fate with our parents amuses you,” he said jokingly. “Well….you deserve it” you mumbled.

“I am so sorry y/n, it was wrong of me to scare you. On the plus side…..you won the bet” he said cheerily before an evil smirk came upon your face “hmmm I wonder what mum and dad would say if I told them that you made a bet with me…..”

“You wouldn’t” Niall warned. “Oh…but I would” you retorted. “Unless…….” You trailed off

“Unless what?” he groaned. “Unless…..you promise to be my slave for the entire day tomorrow and you let me tweet something on your account” you cheekily grinned.

Niall looked taken aback for a few seconds “You’re an evil little sister aren’t you.”

You shrugged your shoulders making Niall laugh “I taught you well….now come and give your big brother a hug and a kiss” he smiled devilishly. That was your cue to jump up and leave, “You can’t run from me y/n” Niall chuckled before chasing you around the house.