Christmas snow

"I love the snow," Niall smiled, taking your hand in his kissing it as you both walked through the park. He intertwined your fingers, "Me too," you replied.

"I bet you're so excited to open your presents," you grinned.

Niall groaned, "It's like the presents are tormenting me, they just sit under the tree looking innocent but secretly they're whispering....open me open me,"

"You're such a big kid," you laughed, "I know, but so are you," he winked, knowing you were the exact same.

"Merry Christmas," an elderly couple you were walking past greeted.

"Merry Christmas," you and Niall greeted back smiling.

"So cute," you smiled once they were away from hearing distance.

"Not as cute as youuuuu," Niall cooed leaning in to kiss the side of your head, "Stop," you chuckled hitting him on the arm playfully. He didn't stop there though, he put his arms to your sides and started to tickle you, "N-no Niall...stop," you said in between laughs.

Before he could do anything, you tripped over your own feet, but Niall was quick to turn you around so you both fell but with you landing on top of him, breaking your fall.

Niall and you looked at each other and then started to laugh, you rolled off of him and lied on the spot next to him in the snow.

"You're so clumsy," Niall chuckled.

"You're the one who was tickling me," you defended.

"Touché," he replied. "Hey y/n?" He gained your attention, you turned on your side to face him, without warning he grabbed some snow and chucked it at your arm.

"Ouch,"

"I bet that didn't even hurt," Niall reasoned.

"You're right, you throw like a girl," you stuck your tongue out.

"You did not just say that," Niall faked hurt, seeing that he was gathering more snow, you quickly got up and tried to move away as fast as you could. But luck wasn't on your side because Niall was already up, you couldn't move too fast in fear of slipping.

"No no don't do it Niall," you squealed putting your hands up in surrender,

"Too late," he shrugged chucking the snowball at you, but making sure it didn't hit your face.

"You're evil," you huffed.

"N'awwww come here princess," he brought his hands out for a hug, you went closer to him and he wrapped his arms around you. What he didn't know was that you gathered snow.

You splattered it onto his back, "Ahh shit," he jumped away shivering, you couldn't help but laugh.

"Well played y/n. Well played." He clapped slowly.

"Thank you," you replied.

"Now give me a kiss," he smirked bringing you close.

"So demanding," you muttered against his lips.

"You know it," he replied pressing his lips against yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this wasn't that great, but I hope you liked it anyway!

And I have hit 300 followers!! That's crazy! Thank you so much !