You meet his family

Someone suggested this idea and I came up with this, hope you like it x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god Niall what if your dad doesn't like me or your brother thinks I'm not good enough or hi...." You were cut off by Niall's soft lips gently pressing down on yours, it was a short sweet kiss, but enough to get you to shut up. Niall smirked pulling out and then tilted your head with his finger so you were looking right at him.

"Y/n." He brushed a strand of hair away from your face. "They're going to love you and do you know why?" He asked, you shook your head, "because I love you." He smiled kissing you again.

You were both stood outside of his dads house in Mullingar, you were nervous because you were about to meet his dad, his brother Greg, Greg's wife and son. Niall's parents had split up when he was younger, so you had already met Maura his mother, she was a lovely woman and adored you.

"You ready babe?" Niall asked one more time as he was about to knock on the door, you nodded your head.

A few seconds after Niall had knocked on the door it swung open to reveal a man who you immediately recognised as Niall's dad. "Daaaaad" Niall said leaning in to give his dad a hug. "Alright son how are ya?" He asked patting Niall on the back. "Good thanks, missed this place" Niall smiled.

You were hid a little behind Niall so his dad only just saw you, making him smile even wider "and this lovey young lady must be y/n" he smiled. You nodded your head "that's right," you started to hold your hand out to shake his "Nice to meet you Mr Hora...." He cut you off "Call me Bobby" he said pulling you into a hug, which caught you by surprise at first.

"Ahhhh Niall!!!" You heard another voice say from behind Bobby, you looked to see Niall going in to hug his brother, once they pulled out they looked towards you "Y/n this is Greg my brother, Greg this is y/n my girlfriend" Niall stated proudly making you blush. "Nice to meet you y/n" he said pulling you into another hug, you were more prepared for this hug realising the Horans were huggers.

"And this if my wife Denise" Greg said pointing towards a beautiful woman next to him who was smiling at you sweetly "Hi y/n I've heard a lot about you" she smiled. "Oh really?" You asked looking towards Niall who was blushing. He held his hands up "okay so I may have talked about you a bit"
that's when you heard Greg scoff "Sure only a bit........oh she's so beautiful Greg, oh she's everything I could have ever dreamed of, oh she's...." Greg's voice was cut off by Niall placing Greg in a headlock warning him to shut up, which made all of you laugh "come on y/n let's go in to the living room" Bobby said leading in to the room.

As you entered the room you saw the cutest most adorable little boy sat on the floor surrounded by toys. You couldn't help but smile "Awww you must be Theo" you said walking towards him, he was only very young , but he held his hands out to you, signalling for you to pick him up. You picked him and heard a little giggle come out of Theo's mouth, making you laugh and pinch his cheeks a little. "He likes you" Denise stated " He barely ever goes to people he doesn't know" she replied.

"Little man" you heard Niall say as he entered the room, "I missed you Theo" he said kissing his forehead whilst he was still in your arms. "Want to come to uncle Niall?" He asked holding his hands out, you looked towards Theo who shook his head and then buried his head into your shoulders, making you giggle.
"Looks like Theo's found a new favourite person" Greg said, whilst laughing at Niall who was frowning, "shut up Greg" he said flicking him over the head.

For the next hour you had eaten the most delicious meal you had tasted in a very long time and then it was time to clear up. Greg went to go put Theo to bed, you helped Denise clear the table and Niall was talking to his dad in the living room.

"Need help with anything else?" You asked Denise in the kitchen, she shook her head "no no you go ahead"

As you were about to walk in to the living room you heard your name being mentioned by Bobby, you felt bad eavesdropping but it was kind of hard not to and you didn't want to walk in at an awkward time.

"I like y/n I think she's really good for you, I see the way you look at her, you'd do anything for her" Bobby said to Niall. "I would dad, I love her" he replied and you could tell by the tone of Niall's voice that he had a grin on his face making you smile. "Well I'm extremely happy for you both" Bobby said, making you relax your shoulders a bit more knowing you had his approval.

"Listening in are we?" You heard Greg ask making you jump, he was walking down the stairs, he chuckled at your reaction, "i...er...i"

Greg shook his head laughing a little, "don't worry I won't say anything" he said making you let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you" you replied.

"You're just like Niall." He stated.
"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well for starters you both like to eavesdrop and well I could go on, but you don't want to hear me going on and on. I just wanted to let you know that I'm really glad Niall has you, not many things are stable in this crazy life of his, but I know you and him are for keeps, so thank you for making my brother really happy." He finished, this got you a bit teary eyed and this time you pulled Greg into a hug. "Let's go back in the room" Greg said pushing open the door to the living room.

"Ahhh there you are princess" Niall said coming over to kiss you on the cheek. He took your hand and pulled you on to the couch, "we were just talking about you" Niall said. You pretended to look surprised "oh, good things i hope" you said.

Bobby nodded his head "Nothing but." Making you smile.

Everyone in the room started talking again and whilst Bobby, Greg and Denise were having a conversation, Niall quickly pecked your lips and brought his lips to your ear whispering "I love you."