The type of boyfriend he is

The type to always want to cuddle, no matter what, even if he's in the worst mood possible he still loves a cuddle from his princess. It makes him feel whole again, like no matter what he goes through you'll always be there for him and get through it together.

He's also the cheeky type. He doesn't care about PDA he'll go to kiss you whenever he can. He'll joke around with you and try to make you laugh with his lame jokes. His laugh makes you laugh it's really contagious and he loves seeing that beautiful smile on your face knowing he was the reason for it. He'll also be really cheeky by whispering rude things in your ear in public because he knows how that gets you and he loves teasing you.

He's the emotional type. You don't need to worry about him being closed off or keeping things from you. When something's bothering him he'll tell you. He loves to tell you everything because he knows that you won't judge him, that you'll actually listen and he knows he can get it off of his chest.

He's the romantic type. People wouldn't think that he was the cheesy type but he really was. He loved to treat you like you were his world. He'd always text you in the morning when he wasn't there and at night before you went to bed. He would take you out on regular dates your favourite was the theme park because that's when both of your playful sides came out and you forgot about the worldly troubles.

No matter what he'll always say I love you. He always tells you that making sure you knew. He can never stay mad at you for long and he has to avoid you when he is because he knows he'll forgive you in a heartbeat if he took one look at your face.

He's the protective type. Whenever a guy hit on you and he was nearby his fists would clench and he'd pull you closer giving the guy a death glare, warning him to back off. It always worked and then he'd kiss the crown of your head and whisper in your ear "You're my princess."

He's the kind of boyfriend who doesn't care what the world thinks as long as you're there by his side.

He's the kind who loves to show you off in from of his family. He's so proud of you, he always talks about you to his parents and his brother. He loves your family too, he was nervous the first time meeting them but after that he felt part of the family and always considered them as his own and would do anything for them.

Finally he's the type of boyfriend who has always wanted a family with the one he loves. And once he knows he's found the one he won't ever let you out of his sight. He can't wait for all of your future adventures and journies to come. And he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with his one and only true love, you.

---------------------------------------