He wants to cuddle but you're busy

You were sitting at the table, books spread all across, you had a literature exam in a couple of days and you wanted to be as prepared as possible. You haven’t really had much time to prepare because you have been so busy over the past few weeks, so this time to revise was very important.

“Hey babe?” Niall calls, from the couch. You turn your head towards him and raise your eyebrows

“Come over here and cuddle with me for a bit” he carried on.

You shook your head, cuddling with Niall sounded so good right now, but you couldn’t. “I’m sorry babe, as much as I’d love to, I really have to get on with reading this stuff, and I don’t know anything” you said. “C’mon 5 minutes won’t hurt, maybe it’ll help” he says hopefully. You had a sad smile, “Sorry Ni.” His head drooped a little, but he understood.

*30 minutes later*

You let out a little groan, you were never going to be able to remember all of these quotes and why Shakespeare wrote like he did. Niall heard and stood up walking towards you, “What’s wrong?” he asked taking the seat next to you. You ran your hands through your hair, “I feel so dumb right now, my memory is absolutely horrible and I can’t remember all of this stuff” you said, your voice cracking  a little, you can’t fail this exam.

“Hey princess, you’re certainly not dumb, I’m lucky you have the brains for the both of us” he said making you smile a little. “Would thou art give thee a cuddle?” Niall said in what he thinks is his best ‘Shakespeare accent’ this made you laugh a little too hard. Still giggling a little you said “I think you said that wrong.”

A big grin came across his face, “I know, but it made you laugh! I got to see your beautiful smile again.” How can you not love this adorable Irish man? “So….about that cuddle?” Niall said looking hopeful. You kissed him softly on the lips and you both made your way to the couch, Niall wrapped his arms around you as you both enjoyed the silence of each other’s company, Niall kissing your head every now and then. You stayed like that for the rest of the night and surprisingly it actually helped you remember a lot of the things.