"Babysitting"

Hope you like it :) x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" You answered the phone to Niall, he'd been one of your good friends for a while now.

"Hi y/n thank god! I need your help, Greg brought Theo here for me to babysit whilst him and Denise go out and you know me I'm the best uncle in the world so I was more than happy to help. But he won't stop crying, I've literally asked him a thousand times what's wrong but he won't stay quiet." Niall rambled quickly. "Long story short will you please come over?" He asked, you could hear the desperate sound in his voice. You didn't have anything better to do on a Saturday night so why not. "I'm on my way." You said before ending the call and getting ready to go.

*20 minutes later*

Niall opened the door "Y/n thank god," he let out a sigh of relief before pulling you into a tight hug making you chuckle "Niall....I can't breathe...." Making him blush a little as he let out an awkward cough "Right....yeah sorry" he mumbled.

He shut the door behind you. "So where is the little man, I don't hear any crying" You asked furrowing your eyebrows turning towards Niall. Niall looked extremely guilty, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "Yeah about th......"

"Hello" you heard a cute little voice speak, you looked down to see the main man himself. "Hi Theo" you said smiling. You picked him up giving him a hug before turning to Niall with Theo still in your arms raising your eyebrow "You look perfectly fine to me,"

"Uncle Niall had a plan," Theo cooed playing with the ends of your hair. "Theo!" Niall warned. "Oh really?" You asked a smirk playing on your lips. "And what plan might this be?" You asked.

"He wanted to sp........" Theo started to talk again before Niall cut him off "Okay Theo I think that's enough, you can finish off watching the movie now," his face was blushing red as he quickly walked over to you, getting Theo and pointing towards the TV.

"Uncle Niall wants you to be his girlfriend!!" Theo shouted before sticking his tongue out at Niall, laughing and went to watch the movie. He was very talkative for a young boy.

It was just you and Niall stood together now, the air was quite awkward. "So......" Niall started to speak. "About what Theo said.....I...er was just trying to teach him how to get girls....and er...I....yeah...I...dunno" he ended letting his shoulders drop.

"Isn't he still WAY to young to be getting girls?" You asked. A grin appeared on Niall's face "You can never be too young." Making you chuckle, the awkwardness had now gone.

"So...seriously why did you ask me here?" You asked. Niall let out a deep sigh

"Honestly........I really like you y/n. Like REALLY like you. I don't know why I chose today of all days to tell you, but it just felt like the right time to. I can't get you off of my mind, literally I've tried everything but it doesn't work. I know we're friends and I don't want to ruin what we have, but I just needed to tell you how I feel," he finished, the blush appearing on his cheeks again.

You didn't say anything, just stood there taking in all of the information he just told you. You obviously stayed silent for too long because Niall started to talk again

"Oh see I've messed everything up. You don't feel the same I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget abo......." You cut him off by bringing your lips to his. He was taken by surprise but caught on eventually, both of your lips automatically went into sync with each other's

"EW STOP KISSING" Theo's voice rang through the house making you and Niall jump out of your little trance.

None of you spoke for about 20 seconds, you were both trying to regain your breath and reminisce that amazing kiss you had shared.

Finally Niall spoke.

"Theo you were suppose to be my wingman. You're the worst wingman ever, go back and watch the film we'll be in there soon,"

Once he went back in the room. Niall had a boyish grin on his face looking towards you "I really hope that kiss meant you like me too, otherwise I'm screwed"

You chuckled a little "I do Niall. I really do"