Voicemail he leaves you after your breakup

“Hey princes……Sorry erm Y/N. I er…..I ca….I…..this is so hard,” he muttered.

He let out a deep breath before continuing, “I didn’t know who else to call. It’s 4am here and I’ve been up all day and night thinking about you. I don’t even know why I’m calling I just….I just wanted to hear your sweet voice. I know you probably don’t want to talk to me right now. I wouldn’t want to talk to me either. If it wasn’t for me being so stubborn we might not even be in this situation.” He muttered the last part more to himself; you could just picture him running his hands through his hair frustratingly.

“I guess what I’m trying to say y/n is that I’m sorry. I am SO sorry you have no idea. I’m such an idiot. I let the best thing in my life get away…..you. I feel so alone, no one understands me like you did……” he trailed off, his voice full of emotion. He kept sniffling, trying to hold back the tears. “Everyone’s telling me that I’ll feel better soon but I won’t….I can’t…how can I without you in my life?” he choked back a sob. “I miss you so much princess…..so much,” He whispered before ending the call because he didn’t want you to hear him break down into tears. All he wanted was to hear your voice telling him that everything would be okay, he just wanted you back in his arms, but that wasn’t going to happen, he knew he had lost you and that killed him inside.

___________________________________________________________________

I hope this is okay? :)

And also a big happy birthday to 1DInfectionUSA have a good one ! :D