"Can you promise me something?"

"Babeeeeeeeeeee" Niall whined. "Niallllllllllllll," you said back in the same tone.

"I loooooooveeeee youuuuuu sweetieeee," he carried on making you giggle.

"I looooveeee youuuu toooo,"

You both ended up in hysterics, laughing at how weird you both were.

"We're so crazy," Niall laughed, "I love it." He added kissing you on the cheek.

"Oh god can you two get a room or something my poor eyes," Louis whined walking into the sound room.

The boys were recording today and Niall invited you to come along.

Zayn and Harry were in the recording booth. Louis went to get some water and Liam went to get food. So you and Niall were laying down on two couches which were next to each other, so your heads were touching as you faced the ceiling.

"Louis I kissed her on the cheek," Niall stated.

"That's how it starts my dear friend. That's how it starts," he winked. "The next thing you know bippity boppity boo a baby pops out, you call him Louis, you'll be a daddy, y/n will be a mummy and I'll be the coolest uncle ever!" He added.

Niall and you looked at each other then burst out into laughter "Oh Louis I love you." Niall laughed.

"Yeah yeah love you too Horan, watch out don't want to make your girlfriend too jealous," Louis teased.

You giggled, Niall looked over at you and winked, without saying anything he brought you onto his lap and whispered "I love you y/n" before leaning in to kiss you.

"OH MY EYES" Louis shouted before exiting the room. You both pulled away laughing.

"That got rid of him," Niall laughed. "He's hilarious," you added. After a few more minutes of mindless chatter Niall intertwined your fingers, you looked towards him to see a more serious expression cross his face.

"Princess....can you promise me something?" He asked.

"Anything." You replied.

"Promise me that when we have kids...we won't call one of them Louis," he stated before you both bursted out into laughter all over again.

"Oh..my...I can't brea...breathe" you said in between fits of giggles.

You see that was yours and Niall's relationship. You both never took anything too seriously unless you had to. You were both so suited for each other it was unreal.

"I love you more than words can describe princess," Niall smiled pecking you on the lips.

"I love you too."