You have a bad dream

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην bbyjjeon

"Y/n.....y/n" Niall poked you waking you up abruptly, you immediately sat up in bed, touching your sweaty forehead.

"Aww princess come here" Niall said wiping away a tear you didn't even know you had. He also sat up in bed lifting you a little so you could sit on his lap, he wrapped his arms around your waist nuzzling his face in your neck, kissing it softly.

"You were tossing and turning a lot so I thought I should wake you up. You kept saying something in your sleep about, someone coming after you. Are you alright now? Do you want me to get you anything like water?" He asked worry clear in his voice. You shook your head "No I'll be fine, it was just a really bad dream."

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked running his hands through your hair soothingly. You shook your head "No, just....don't leave me" you mumbled.

He intertwined your fingers "Never. You're going to be sick of me by the time we grow old together." He joked making you laugh slightly.

"And sorry for waking you up, I know you love sleep and you have a lot going on an......"

Niall cut you off "Don't be stupid y/n, I'd stay awake for a lifetime for you. You're one of the only people in my life i care about. I'lll do anything, even if it's fighting off bad monsters in your dreams" he joked. "I'll always protect you." He finished kissing your forehead.

"Are you ready to go back to sleep?" He asked. "I'm still a little shaky, can we just cuddle for a bit?" You asked quietly. "Of course princess." He smiled.

Niall held you in his arms and started humming a soothing tune in your ear. His voice always calmed you down, he literally sounded like an angel.

"Just relax...close your eyes...I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here when you wake up," he smiled kissing you on the top of your head. As you heard his calming words you leaned in closer to him, closing your eyes and letting sleep overcome you.