You have a fight and your best friends

"Do you know what Niall I don't want to talk to you EVER again!" You shouted angrily through the phone. "Well neither do I y/n! So don't worry you've got your wish!" He shouted back equally as angry before ending the call. You let out a frustrated sigh before tossing your phone on the couch behind you. Why were you best friends with such a stubborn idiot!? Well I guess ex best friends now, the thought of that brought an uneven feeling in your stomach before you remembered all the harsh words you two shared, that made you angry all over again.

You had both been best friends for a while now. He was always the person you would go to talk to whenever you had problems or even when something exciting was going on in your life, Niall was the one you'd call.

You don't even know how the argument started to be honest. It first happened when you told him that you couldn't visit him until a week later when he was on tour, you thought he'd be fine with that, but when you told him, he changed his whole tone of voice. Then that argument left from one to another and you just ended up going in circles

Flashback

"No y/n you don't even care about me anymore" Niall argued. "Niall what are you talking about!? If anyone's the one not caring then it's YOU, mr 'I'm too cool'" you mimicked. "Oh now you're just being childish," he scoffed.

End of flashback

That was just one part of the many arguments that followed. Your friendship just seemed to be falling apart and it was breaking your heart, more than you'd like to admit.

You looked at your phone to see no phone calls or texts from Niall, of course he didn't care. He was too busy living his high life, not talking to you was probably just an easy option for him. You decided to put everything to one side for the night and try to go to sleep.

*The next day*

Liam's pov

"Hey Niall.....whoa you look horrible" I said looking at his dishevelled hair, his eyes had bags underneath them, he glared at me "Shut up." I held my hands up in defence "Is this about y/n..."

"Don't talk to me about her." Niall warned before grabbing a slice of toast and stomping off back to his room. "woooo......" I heard Harry whistle from behind me. "What was all that about?" he asked sitting next to me. "Y/n." I answered.

"I heard him on the phone last night....didn't sound good at all. When is he going to realise that he actually LIKES her, it's driving me crazy" Harry groaned running a hand through his hair.

Y/n and Niall have been best friends for a while now, whenever I brought her up into conversation Niall's face would immediately brighten up. That's when me and the boys knew they were meant to be together. Everyone could see that they were perfect for each other apart from them two who were too oblivious, blinded by their tight friendship. It was quite romantic to be honest and cliché, best friends who realise they actually like each other.

*2 hours later*

"NIALL IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN" Louis warned. Niall had locked himself up in his room and was refusing to leave

"I'd like to see you try Louis," Niall's muffled voice came from inside the room "Just leave me alone!" He added.

"I know exactly what to do to get this door open, I just need a few things and it'll be done in no time," Louis smirked towards me. He was probably right, he could open any door if he wanted to.

Louis huffed in annoyance before turning to me "He's really hurt by this fight with y/n isn't he?" I nodded my head, "Well......you know what to do then," he smiled evilly. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was thinking, I took my phone out dialling the only person who I knew could help.

Your pov

"Oh y/n thank god you're here," Liam said pulling you into a hug. You reluctantly came when he told you that his whole family was coming over last minute and he had to try and make a meal, so of course you agreed to help him, as long as Niall wasn't there, he swore he wasn't.

"Right so where are the ingrediants?" You asked. Liam scratched the back of his neck awkwardly "Ermm..Harry's actually gone out to get them, he should be back soon though," you nodded.

"Y/n what a surprise to see you here" Louis's voice announced from behind you. "Hey Louis."

"Oh have you seen the new painting we got to put on the wall, I'll show you it's right over here." He said before literally dragging you in the direction of Niall's room, "Louis what are yo.....aghh Louis!" You shouted, he pushed open Niall's door before pushing you inside and slamming it behind you.

You looked up to see Niall sitting on his bed, he looked shocked to say the least, you quickly turned around banging on the door "Louis let me out right now!" you ordered. "Not until you two sort this lovers tiff out! You're not going anywhere!" He chuckled evilly making you roll your eyes "LIAM" you shouted. "Sorry y/n," he replied. "Urghh I hate you guys!" you shouted back, getting even more annoyed when you heard them laugh.

You crossed your arms across your chest refusing to even look at Niall.

You heard him awkwardly cough trying to get your attention, you slowly lifted your head looking at him narrowing your eyes. Upon closer inspection, his eyes were blood shot, he had dark circles underneath them....he looked broken. All evidence of the argument left your mind once you saw your best friend like this "Niall....what happened?" you whispered walking closer to him. He took a deep breath before answering "I'm stubborn that's what happened," he replied pouting.

"Y/n I'm sorry, I made a big deal out of nothing, we've never fought like that before and when you said that you never wanted to talk to me again, something inside of me broke. I know I shouldn't have said the same, I should have fought for you, but my stupid pride got the better of me and now....i've lost one of the best people in my life...." He trailed off.

"Hey," you said capturing his attention, "You haven't lost me, you'll never lose me." You assured. "Really?" He asked. You nodded your head "Really,"

"We're friends....friends fight all the time over stupid things, that's what makes us good friends," you replied cheering up a bit. Niall's face fell again, "Yeah....friends......" he whispered.

"Is everything okay?" you asked. "It's just...." He trailed off. 'go for it' he muttered under his breath.

He took hold of your hand and intertwined your fingers taking you a little by surprise

"Y/n, I like you. I mean really like you. I think I've liked you from the very first day we met, but I was just too stupid and blinded to see it until now. You're the first girl I've ever truly liked y/n. Every time I see you as cheesy and cliché as it sounds my heart skips a beat, in fact more than that, it feels like there's a jungle in my stomach, way more than the whole butterflies thing. Knowing that you're happy makes me happy. Seeing your smile and hearing your beautiful voice and knowing I'm the cause of that makes me want to jump up and do summersaults. I can't stand seeing you upset it breaks my heart. All those times you called me when some stupid guy made you upset, it took everything in me not to go round to that idiots house and punch him, and now I'm the one that's made you upset and I'm so sorry, I unders........" You cut him off pressing your lips against his. He was taken aback, surprised at first but soon caught on and deepened the kiss, both of your lips moving in sync, fit like pieces in a puzzle. It suddenly felt like everything in your life was complete and fit into place.

"I like you too," you smiled against his lips, making you both chuckle before he brought you closer whispering "Come here" as he brought you into another kiss.

"YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE MAKING BABIES IN THERE" Louis' voice cut you off, making both of you burst out into fits of giggles.