You steal golf carts

"Everything's so cool backstage," you awed. Niall was showing you around backstage at one of the arenas one direction were playing at tonight.

"I know righ-oooh look golf carts!" Niall pointed.

You looked at Niall hesitantly, "Erm Ni...I'm pretty sure that scary man before said to not touch the golf carts...."

Niall chuckled at first but then it turned into a full on laugh. "Oh princess, we never do what they tell us. I forgot to tell you, you're dating a bad boy," he winked flexing his muscles. You rolled your eyes playfully and swatted him on the arm, "okay then, show me how it works."

"For real?" He asked a little shocked that you were daring enough to go on it.

You nodded your head confidently, "Yeah, come on." You grabbed his hand and walked towards the cart.

Niall took the drivers seat, and you sat beside him, "Ready to take this for a spin?" He grinned mischievously. "Let's do this," you winked.

He started it up, put his foot down and off you went. He did a few spin tricks trying to show off making you laugh.

"Let's go round the arena," he concluded. You shrugged your shoulders, "okay. Is there a speed limit on this thing?" You asked.

Niall shrugged his shoulders, speeding up, "Probaby,"

"Ooooh such a rebel," you joked. "You know it," he winked.

Niall twisted and turned around hallways and big open halls in the arena. Security had picked up on you guys and you could hear their shouts getting you to stop, but Niall kept driving laughing with you along with him.

"This is awesome!" You shouted happily. You eyes widened with what was in front of you, three really big security standing with their arms crossed, if Niall was to carry on he'd crash into them. "Ermmm..Niall..I think you sh-"

"Hold on princess," he cut you off, before you could question what he was talking about he did a 360 in the complete opposite direction making you let out a little scream and hold onto the nearest stable thing.

"That was...." You started

"I know," Niall grinned.

"Oi you two stop!" A man shouted but Niall didn't listen.

Louis was next to the man with a proud look on his face, "Oi Oi Niall! Get in there lad, keep going run awaaayyyyyy," he called.

Niall quickly drove past him and gave him a high five, making you laugh. These boys.

After a couple of minutes he drove the cart to a stop.

"Right, here's where we stop," he got out of the cart with you behind him.

"That was FRICKIN incredible!!!" You said excitedly.

"YOU TWO" Yours and Niall's eyes widened when you turned around to see an angry looking security guard storming towards you.

Niall looked at you from the corner of his eye, "Jump on my back,"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "What?"

"Do it, come on," you quickly moved to his back and jumped on, making sure you were secure, Niall's arms immediately hooked around your legs.

"Sucker!" Niall laughed and started to run in a completely different direction, and up some staircases with you laughing on his back. Once you got to the top of the stairs, he put you down.

"Damn that was fun," he chuckled. "You're crazy," you laughed.

"I know right, but look..."he gestured to your right off of the balcony. "Last part of the tour, you can see the entire arena,"

"Whoa," your eyes widened. "That's awesome,"

"Yes. Now I think I need a kiss. All that chasing has me tired out," he groaned playfully.

You smiled turning to him, he wriggled his eyebrows smirking. Without saying anything you came closer a pressed your lips against his, in an enticing kiss.

"Guys! We can see you stop kissing!! Get down here for sound check lover boy," Louis' voice sounded from somewhere breaking you two apart.

You looked towards the stage area, all four boys and some of the crew were staring at you with what you could make out to be smug smiles. You blushed and hid your head into Niall's chest as you felt it vibrating from his chuckles.

Niall flipped them off jokingly, he couldn't say anything to them because the stage was too far away for them to hear, Louis had a microphone.

"We'll get back to this later," he winked, giving you a quick peck on the lips and taking your hand to walk back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I GOT FLOOR TICKETS FOR OTRA TODAY! I'm so excited!!!! I hope everyone else in the UK and Ireland got what they wanted!

And if your county hasn't been announced yet, I think it will be soon. X