Triplets

"I still can't believe that we have 3 beautiful babies, triplets as well," Niall said quietly running a hand through your hair soothingly. You were both laid down in bed as you finally got some rest. "I know" You smiled. "But I am exhausted" You groaned jokingly, "Don't worry I'll be here every step of the way," Niall assured leaning over to kiss your forehead.

That's when you heard a stirring sound before a crying noise came out of one of the cots. Making you mentally sigh, you hadn't got much sleep the past few days since you got back from the hospital. "I got it," Niall said before getting out of bed and walked towards the cot.

"Hey hey shhhh don't cry mini princess" he cooed picking up your gorgeous baby daughter. "It's okay, it's okay daddy's here" he smiled kissing the tip of her nose. Niall cradled her in his arms and after a while everything became silent once again. He looked so happy and complete. The smile on his face expressed more than words.

"Looks like she's a daddy's girl" You said, Niall lifted his head to look towards you, you didn't think it was even possible but the smile on his face got even wider "You think so?" He asked. "Definitely." You confirmed.

"I think she's fallen asleep now," he said putting her gently back down.

As soon as Niall was about to get back in the bed two more cries startled you both. You couldn't help but laugh along with Niall. Most parents would moan and groan about not getting enough sleep, but for some reason Niall and you just dealt with it. You were both so excited to have a family, a home to call your own, that you didn't care much for the other stuff.

You walked over to your two crying children hoping the other one wouldn't wake up. "Aww come here charming boy" Niall cooed picking up your son. You went and picked up your other little girl "Shhh shh don't cry, it's okay baby," you hushed, cradling her in your arms.

Both babies had quietened down and were just staring with fascination. The doctors said that even though babies can't see properly at the start they could always sense when they're with their parents.

Niall and you stood next to each other grinning like crazy. You definitely had to be one of the craziest pair of parents out there. After hearing all of the stories about how babies can cause drift in marriages you were a little worried. But all of that worry had gone away now, you knew Niall wasn't going anywhere he loved you all with all his heart.

"Look princess he's holding my finger, he's so tiny" Niall smiled disbelievingly. Sure enough your son had a tight little grip on Niall's finger; he wrapped his small hand around it. Words can't describe the proud look on Niall's face right now, it made you a little teary eyed.

"You're such a good father Niall," You said. He smiled looking towards you "And you're a wonderful mother," he said leaning in to kiss the top of your head comfortingly.

"I couldn't be happier right now y/n, I have everything I need right here my 3 babies and my gorgeous wife, I love you guys and I promise you I'll do everything I can to protect, care and provide for you all." He smiled, lowering his voice so the babies wouldn't get scared or wake up.

You made sure your children were back to sleep before putting them down. You walked over to Niall without warning and hugged him. He immediately wrapped his arms around you securely kissing your head and leaving his lips there to linger. You both stayed in that embrace, swaying gently, a stray tear escaped from your eyes after you thought about what he had said. "I love you so much Niall."

"I love you too princess. I love you too. Now let's get some sleep." He smiled before pulling you over to the bed.