Clumsy

“y/n you’re here finally, we’ve been waiting for ages,” Louis said pulling you into a hug as you entered his house. You were all going to chill and hang out at Louis’s place, when you say ‘all’ it was with Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Perrie. You were grateful you weren’t the only girl because the boys could be a handful when they wanted to be.  “We’re all out in the garden” Louis told you before running off towards the back garden. You chuckled at his eagerness.

You made your way towards the garden walking into the conservatory that led to outside, what you didn’t know was that the glass door was closed. It was all see through making it look like it was already open, well that’s what it looked like to you anyway…..

Being the clumsy person you are you walked, bang! Straight into the glass door, the pace you were walking must have been quite fast because of the force of the door when you hit it, your head throbbed and you fell back onto the ground, keeping your head in your hands. The boys must have heard the loud bang because they all came running over in a hurry. 

“Oh my god y/n” Niall said quickly walking towards you placing a hand on your forehead and another on the small of your back. For a split second you forgot about the pain and knew for sure you were blushing, you’ve had a crush on Niall for a while now, but never did anything about it knowing it was stupid to even believe he felt the same way.

“What happened?” Louis asked

“I didn’t know the door was closed and I walked into it…..thanks for keeping it open for me Louis…” you trailed off. Louis just burst into a fit of laughter “You….y-you walked into a d-d-oor!! You klutz” he said holding his stomach because he was laughing too much.

“I didn’t mean too, it’s not my fault you have this stupid fancy conservatory thing, idiot” you mumbled, Niall was the only one who heard you as he was still in very close proximity to you, he laughed a little and winked. Making you blush all over again.

“Hmmmm….well I think she must have walked into it on purpose,” Liam said suspiciously, you raised your eyebrows. “Sure I walked into a door which almost cracked my head open on ‘purpose’” you said sarcastically, “Why do you think that?” you asked.

Harry answered this time, “I agree Liam…….you know to get Niall closer to her,” he winked. You widened your eyes and started stuttering, “S-shut up” you warned.

The rest of the boys laughed, you didn’t even want to look at Niall’s reaction, thankfully Perrie, the only mature person here, sensed your hostility, “C’mon guys that’s enough, the poor girls hurt herself leave her alone, come with me y/n I’ll help you,” She said grabbing your hand to help lift you up, she guided you towards the kitchen, where none of the boys followed thankfully.

“Thanks for that,” you smiled gratefully. “It’s no problem, you okay?” she asked placing a hand on your forehead, you nodded, “Yeah it’s just a bit sore, it’ll be fine, I’ve had worse” you laughed.

“So?” Perrie started, “What?” you asked.

“Niall” she said smirking. You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly “W-what about Niall?” you asked trying to be as casual as possible. “Y/n you and I both know what I’m talking about, you like him don’t you?” she stated.

“I er..i… me….erm…” you let out a deep breath, “Yeah” you let out, your eyes starting to water.

“Hey hey, what’s wrong?” she asked concerned coming over to hug you.

You sniffled, “It’s just that….he doesn’t like me in that way and I know he never will, how could he ever like someone like me? I’m not one of those beautiful models, I’m not funny, I’ve never even had a relationship. I’m a sad excuse for a girl. Niall and probably everyone else knows that too,” you said sniffling.

“How could you say something like that?” a voice said which you never expected to hear, instead of Perrie, it was Niall.

You quickly dried your eyes; Perrie excused herself as she left Niall and you alone to talk. Niall looked upset. He felt like someone had stabbed him. He walked closer to you, “Y/n?” looking into your eyes. You shrugged your shoulders not knowing what to say.

Niall had heard the whole conversation.

“You’re so beautiful, how could you think that I would think all of that about you? Never would I ever think that, not in a million years y/n.” He said deadly serious.

His eyes softened a little, caressing your cheek with one of his hands, “You're gorgeous, and I’m jealous every time I see a guy checking you out,” you blushed at this, he carried on “and I don’t care about model stuff” he wrinkled his nose in disgust, “Yeah they’re pretty but so are you. More than you’ll ever know. I’ve been trying to tell you this for quite a while now, but I’ve always chickened out, but here goes…..” he said looking a little nervous. He took your hand in his

“Y/n the day I first met you, you took my breath away, I couldn’t get you off of my mind. Ask Zayn, I was on the phone to him for hours after the day we met you. Do you want to know what he said to me after I finally stopped talking?” he asked. You nodded your head slightly,

“He said, ‘Mate you’ve fallen for her, no not fallen, you’ve dove head first off a cliff,’” you laughed a little at this, making Niall loosen up a let out a little laugh too. “Do you know what though? He’s right. I did, and I don’t regret a thing. You take my breath away y/n and the only thing I want more than anything else, is for you to be mine, so I guess what I’m trying to say is….would you like to be my girlfriend?” he looked like a cute little puppy waiting for your answer. At first you were in complete shock, Niall, the person you had a crush on has felt the exact same way, after all this time….wow.

You nodded your head, with a big grin on your face, “Of course.” Niall’s smile widened and he let out a sigh of relief, he leaned in a little as if asking you if it was okay for him to kiss you. You responded by closing the space in between you. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it was definitely worth it, both of you pulling away smiling.

“Oh, how’s your head?” Niall asked leaning in to kiss your forehead, “Much better now,” you giggled, Niall chuckled and wrapped you in a hug. “My girl” he whispered smiling.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it. Let me know what you think :)