Birthday

This one is for Amanda. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you like it :)

ps. Requests are stll closed, I thought i'd write this one as a birthday present sort of thing

_______________________________________________________________________________

Your eyes fluttered open after a surprisingly comfortable night’s sleep. Since Niall’s been on tour you hadn’t been able to sleep as peacefully. You were about to reach out to grab your phone on the table beside your bed to see if you had received any messages when you heard a soft snore escape making you jump a little, that’s when you realised a pair of strong were arms  were securely wrapped around your torso.

The only reason you didn’t freak out as much was because you could recognise that smell and arms anywhere….Niall. Your eyes widened in happiness as you realised he was actually here.

When did he even get here?

He’s supposed to be in America.

“Niall!” You exclaimed too in shock to care that he was sleeping. You turned around in his arms so you were facing his chest, “Oh my…Niall…what are you doing here!?”

His eyes were still closed, he brought you closer to him in his arms, “Shhhh princess I’m sleeping,” He said groggily but you could see the small smirk appearing on his face.

“I can’t believe you’re actually here,” you said excitedly. He finally opened his eyes looking a lot brighter, his smirk disappeared and was replaced with a cheesy grin. “Surprise!” He exclaimed. “Happy birthday Amanda,” he added.

You were at a loss for words, “You….here….what!?”

Niall laughed at your reaction, “What kind of boyfriend would I be if I missed my girlfriend’s birthday huh?”

“B—but you were in America….right?” you asked.

He chuckled nodding his head, “Yeah I was. But I caught a flight and got here at about midnight, I would have woken you up but you looked so peaceful and cute, I couldn’t do it,” he grinned.

“Awwww I love you. This is the best birthday present ever!”

“This isn’t the present princess, there’s more,” he replied.

"Like what?” you asked. “You’ll have to see,” he smirked wiggling his eyebrows. “Now come on, up you get, I’m taking you out,” he ordered.

“Yes sir,” You mock saluted before getting out of the bed only to have Niall pull you back down making you land on top of him.

“I’ve travelled halfway across the world to be with you on your birthday. You can’t go without a kiss,” He teased.

“Ew Niall, as much as I want to kiss you….morning breath,” You pointed out. Niall laughed that beautiful laugh that you always loved. “You brushed your teeth last night right?” He questioned. You nodded your head, “Yeah…..”

“Well then it’s no big deal, come here,” He said and before you could argue he pulled you down and smashed your lips against his. The kiss was passionate and full of love. “I’ve missed this,” he whispered against your lips. “Me too,” you replied.

After a few more minutes Niall finally let you go so you could get dressed.

Niall took you shopping and let you buy anything you wanted and he wouldn’t take no for an answer when something was too expensive. He just kept saying ‘today’s all about you’.

He then took you to a beautiful park; you both got ice creams and sat on the grass. Niall rested his head in your lap and you ran your hand through his hair whilst you both chatted the afternoon away.

On the drive back to your house you couldn’t keep the smile off your face. “Did you enjoy today?” He asked.

“Yeah. It’s better than I could have imagined,” You smiled.

“Good, I’m glad,” He replied kissing the back of your intertwined fingers. He then parked the car and you both got out.

He took your hand in his as you both walked up to the door. He unlocked the door, you both stepped in

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA”

Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. You brought your hand up to your mouth in shock; in front of you were the rest of the boys, your other friends and your family.

“Happy birthday princess,” Niall whispered in your ear then kissed your cheek. Before you could reply everyone started to rush up to you, wishing you a happy birthday and handing you presents. If your smile was big before, it must have been huge by now.

An hour later, you had met and thanked everyone; you also danced with everyone in the middle of your living room.

You, your best friend and Liam were currently busting a few moves on the ‘dance floor’ when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to face Niall

“Hey!”

“Hey babe,” he replied. He looked towards your friend and Liam, “Mind if I steal the birthday girl for a while?” He asked.

“Be good,” Liam warned laughing, making you roll your eyes. Niall winked before grabbing your hand and taking you outside, where everything was quieter.

You breathed in the cool fresh air. Niall and you sat down on the little bench.

“Thank you Niall. For everything, you surprising me, shopping, the park, the party….I couldn’t be happier,” You smiled.

A wide smile appeared on Niall’s face, he leant in to peck you on the lips, “Anything for you,” he replied.

“So…..” He started. “I still haven’t given you your birthday present,” he stated.  You furrowed your eyebrows, “This wasn’t it?” You asked. He shook his head, “Nope, this was only part of it,” He replied.

He pulled out an envelope from behind him, “Open it.” He said.

You opened the envelope to find two pairs of tickets inside, with a document, your eyes widened when you read it. “We’re going to Disneyland Florida!” You jumped excitedly. Niall laughed at your reaction, “We sure are princess, I know how much you’ve been wanting to go and we both love theme parks, so I thought why not, after tour’s over in a couple of weeks, we’ll be going” He exclaimed.

A small squeal escaped your lips before you brought Niall into a bone crushing hug.

“I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you,” you repeated still hugging him; he wrapped his arms tighter around you and spun you around. “I love you too.” He replied. “Florida here we come,” He added happily.