Surprise Outing

You heard the door opening and closing signalling Niall was home. "y/n?" He called. "In here" you replied. Niall came into the room, he came over to peck you on the lips "hey princess"
"Hey" you replied.

"I thought we could order in tonight so i didn't cook anything, is that okay?" You asked him. Niall's smile widened "actually that's perfect."

You furrowed your eyebrows "why what's going on?"

"Come on, we're going out" he said grabbing your hands and pulling you off the couch. This made you confused "wait Ni, what? Where? We can't go out now, it's almost 7pm" you rambled.

Niall shook his head chuckling "trust me, you'll love it"

"But...but" Niall cut you off "ah ah ah no buts."

You gave up and let Niall pull you towards the car, he held the door open for you as you got in. Once you were both in the car you turned to Niall, "right, so, where are we going?"

"You'll find out soon enough" that's all he said, you didn't bother asking him anything else knowing he wouldn't tell you.

20 minutes later he pulled over. He grabbed your hand as Niall guided you towards wherever you were going.
"We're in a.......garden? Park?" You asked. All you could see was grass.

"It's a green....grassy area...i don't really know what it is, but i found it, now c'mon we're going through that maze" he said pointing towards it. "A maze!" You exclaimed, "what if we get lost?"

He chuckled "don't worry, we won't i'm sure of it" he said positively.

After taking a few twists and turns in the maze "Niall? Are we almos......." You stopped in your tracks, you had turned a corner and there in the middle of the maze was a beautiful set up. There was a picnic basket with little lanterns lit up around it in a square and Niall's guitar was laying on the ground.

"Close your mouth princess, you'll catch flies" Niall laughed. You turned toward him, "you did this?"

He nodded his head, "yeah, i thought we could use some alone time, you like?" He asked.

"I LOVE" You exclaimed!! "I'm glad" Niall replied kissing you on the nose. He grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the picnic basket, you both sat down, "so shall we eat?" Niall asked.

"I'm starving" you said nodding. Niall pulled out the basket you giggled when you saw everything in it, "of course you brought our whole kitchen"

Niall laughed "hey, i get extra hungry at times, i'm a growing man" he said flexing his muscles.

After a very filling meal, you both laid on the grass for a bit, you could barely move considering you ate so much. Niall sat up and held his hand out signalling for you to hold it, "what?" You asked. "Dance with me" he smiled. "But...there's no music" you replied. Niall shrugged "we don't need music, c'mon." You grabbed his hand as he pulled you up.

He placed his hands around your waist as you placed yours around his shoulders. You leaned your head on his chest as you both gently swayed, enjoying the peaceful moment, away from all of the drama.

After a few minutes Niall looked at you and said "you're breathtaking" making you blush. You shook your head "no i'm not, look i'm not even dressed right for this" you laughed a little.

"I don't care what you wear...as long as its appropriate" he winks making you giggle.

"But seriously" he carried on. "You're absolutely beautiful. I know its not easy being with me, you know, with everything. But you have no idea how much it means to me that you're still here. It feels like we're the only two in the room whenever i'm with you. I'd do anything for you, you name it and I'll do it as long as you're happy. You're my world y/n, one of the only things that keeps me going is you, and i wouldn't have it any other way. My heart will always be yours, i love you" he finished and then leaned in to give you the most passionate, loving kiss you had ever had. In that moment you knew there was no where else you'd rather be than with Niall.