He's nervous about calling you after your first date

"Bro you've been staring at your phone for the past hour, just call her already." Zayn nudged Niall. The boys were at the recording studio and Niall had been fretting over whether to call you or not about the date he took you on last night. He really wanted to talk to you but didn't know whether it was too soon or not.

Niall shook his head "I dunno Zayn."

"What's up lover boy?" Louis called walking into the room and patting Niall's head.

"Dude you look like you're making a choice between life and death," Harry chimed in with Liam walking into the room behind him; they had been recording their solos. "Shut up Styles," Niall muttered.

Zayn took a deep breath and started to explain to the rest of the boys "Niall's freaking out because he doesn't know whether to call y/n or not after their 'amazingly perfect' date last night," he mimicked making all of the guys chuckle

"Guys this is serious" Niall whined running a hand through his hair.

"Sorry mate." Liam began "Right...so tell us how the date actually was?" He asked.

Niall smiled at the memory. "It was perfect. The best date I've ever been on, seeing her smile just made me smile even wider and knowing that I made her that happy last night makes my stomach do summersaults. Guys I've never felt this way about a girl before, yeah I go out on dates and stuff. But this....this was different, she brings out this side in me and I can't describe it. But all I know is that I had the time of my life last night and I'd do it again in a heartbeat" he finished.

After that there was a long silence, the boys were staring at Niall like he had grown another head

"Wow" Louis spoke up "you're a goner mate"

Niall looked at Louis confusingly but shrugged it off. "Aww c'mon guys I need help here!!! Do I call her or not?" He asked with authority.

"I think you should go for it and speak to her" Harry said. Zayn countered his argument by saying "No Niall don't just wait a little longer"
"Let Niall decide, but I do think you should call her soon" Liam interrupted and after that all the boys started arguing about who was right. Zayn and Harry were looking at the pros and cons, Liam and Louis were flat out arguing about who was right.

Niall's head was just getting more confused, he didn't know what to do. He was so nervous, what if you shot him down, what if you think he's too clingy, what if you didn't even like the date? Thousands of what if's were running through his brain.

Suddenly a ping sound came from Niall's pocket signalling he had a message, making everyone in the room stop bickering and turn towards Niall waiting for him to check who it is with wide eyes. Niall rolled his eyes at his four extremely weird band mates.

"What are you waiting for check the text!! It could be her!!!" Louis eagerly spoke.

Niall looked at his phone his heart going ten to the dozen, "it's her" he whispered. His face immediately brightened up

"Well don't just stand there looking at your phone like a lemon! Check the text" Harry ordered.

He opened the message

Thanks again for last night. I had a really great time Niall xxxx

He read it out loud, his heart skipped a beat when he saw that you put his name in the text, there was something about reading his name in the text that made him feel even better.

"4 kisses!!!!" Louis shouted. Making everyone jump and cover there ears

"Damn Louis, you're worse than a girl" Zayn joked making Louis put him in a headlock.

Niall shook his head laughing at the pair and quietly walked out of the room without being noticed. That text was all the conformation he needed, he was going to call you. He was nervous as hell.

He rang your number

"Hello" you answers
"Hey y/n" he replied
"Niall, how are you?" She asked.
"I'm good thanks still excited after yesterday" he let out a little nervous laugh.
"Yeah me too, I had the best time" you smiled.

*15 minutes later*

Niall was in the middle of a sentence when his phone was snatched away from him, taking Niall by surprise.

"Well hello there Y/n or should I start calling you Mrs Horan"

"LOUIS" Niall angrily shouted. You couldn't help but laugh, knowing that Niall was probably as red as a tomato right now and thinking of a million ways to murder Louis in his mind.

"Sorry y/n I have to go, Niall looks like he's going to kill me! But Niall has to go too he has his solos to record. I can't wait to meet you! Byeeeeee, I'll let lover boy say bye too," Louis chirpily spoke. "Bye Louis" you spoke before you heard an 'ouch Niall that hurt'
And Niall muttering something along the lines of 'yeah you deserved it.'

"S-sorry about that y/n, he's crazy!" Niall explained, you could tell he was embarrassed about what Louis said, making you chuckle.

"It's fine Niall. Don't worry about it, he seems funny,"

"Ahh that's good then...so erm...I need to go now...can I...see you again soon?" He asked nervously.

"Can't wait" you answered, making Niall let out a sigh of relief.

"That's great! I'll text you later, bye y/n."

"Bye Niall."