He's gets jealous because of another boy

"Hey Niall, can you get me some water please?" You asked your boyfriend whilst finishing to type something into the computer. Harry had come over since he was passing by, it was nice to chat to him.

"Why don't you get Harry to do it," he muttered, crossing his arms in a huff on the couch.

You raised your eyebrow at him but pretended to not hear what he said, "What was that Niall?"

"Nothing, I'll get it," he said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

A minute later Niall returned with the glass of water. "Thanks," you smiled. He automatically smiled back and gave you a soft peck on the lips and sat down next to you.

"Is everything okay?" You asked. He nodded his head, "Yeah, everything's great."

*Next day*

Niall invited you over to the recording studio today to listen to some of the stuff that the boys had come up with. Harry and Liam were also there recording their harmonies.

"I'm just gonna go in the booth babe," Niall spoke giving you a quick kiss then walking into the booth.

"Y/nnnnnnn I didn't know you were coming today," Harry announced walking into the room you were in giving you a hug in greeting. "Hey Ha-"

"Hey! These booths are see through you know, I'm trying to record something," Niall said sounding a little annoyed.

Harry didn't look like it bothered him though, "Sorry mate," he said apologetically. Niall muttered something but you couldn't hear what.

You furrowed your eyebrows, was something going on with Niall and Harry. Niall's been acting quite hostile towards him recently, but it doesn't seem like Harry's noticed.

Twenty minutes later Niall came out again, "How'd you find it princess?"

"Amazing," you grinned coming up to him to kiss him on the cheek. "Yeah you sounded perfecto Niall," Harry smiled patting him on the back. Niall nodded appreciatively. "Where's Liam?" He asked.

"He had to go do something but he said he'd be back soon," you replied.

"Oh y/n that picture I was talking about showing you, I have it on my phone, look," Harry said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh yeah," you said excitedly remembering him saying something about his cousin having a baby girl. You walked over to Harry, and looked at the cute picture, "Whoa Harry I think she has your eyes," you said, they were scarily similar.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully, "I'm pretty sure that's scientifically impossible y/n," he said sarcastically making you hit him on the arm and the both of you started to laugh. Then you heard the door to the room shut, you and Harry looked up to see Niall gone.

"Where did he go?" You asked. Harry shrugged his shoulders, "He's been acting weird for a while now," He said. You nodded your head in agreement.

"I'll go find him," you said starting to walk towards the door. "Okay, let me know how he is," you heard Harry call before you walked out.

You walked down a few corridors trying to search for him when you finally saw an empty room, with Niall sitting on a desk playing with his phone with a frown on his face.

"Niall?" You spoke opening the door. He looked up briefly before turning his attention back on to his phone.

You walked closer to him, "Niallllllllll" you sang hoping to make him laugh, but he never said anything, just carried on playing with his phone.

"You're giving me the silent treatment?"

No reply.

"Niall"

Still no reply.

"Come on Niall.....what's wrong, have I done something wrong?"

"No," he muttered, so quietly that you were lucky you heard it.

"So you are talking to me!"

No reply, your shoulders slumped.

Instead of talking anymore, you thought about giving him a hug. So that's exactly what you did. You went to the table he was on, took his phone out of his hand and wrapped your arms around him. You buried your face in his neck and gave him small kisses there. It took him a while to hug you back but he did, tightly in fact.

"Now will you tell me what's wrong?" You asked still wrapped in his arms.

"Harry," he mumbled in your hair. "Harry?"

"He's such a ladies man,"

Then it all clicked. "Niall are you jealous?"

"Maybe," he mumbled. You chuckled a little and kissed his jaw.

"It's not funny y/n," he huffed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're right, it's not funny. Why didn't you just tell me?"

Niall shrugged leaning back a little so he could get a good look at you, "because.....it was stupid,"

"You're so cute," you grinned. His face immediately turned into a scowl, "I'm not cute,"

"Sure thing cutey," you winked. "And anyway," you carried on sitting on Niall's lap and circling your arms around his neck, his arms went around your waist to keep you in place, "You're the only man for me Horan, no one else. Ever. Okay?"

A wide smile appeared on his face, "Okay," he leaned in to kiss you, both of you melting into the kiss, your surroundings fading, that is until you heard the door open and

"Oh damn my eyes! Sorry guys,"
Niall and you both broke out of the kiss to see the intruder.

"Harry," you both chuckled.

"Sorry, you can get back to frickle frackling, I just wanted to tell you Liam's here. Bye." He then rushed out of the room.

"Now where were we?" Niall smirked. "Right about here," you mumbled against his lips before closing the distance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!

Have you all seen the teaser trailers for Night Changes? I'm so excited!!!