Dance

Huh!

Representing all the women, salute, salute!

"Alright guys that's great let's take a break" the choreographer called. You were a professional dancer and had been hired by Little Mix to join them on stage and dance. You were all currently in a dance studio rehearsing.

"Y/n! To say you were a late comer you've got these moves in the bag girl" Jesy said coming up behind you. "Thanks, I'm used to having to learn new dances so I pick them up pretty fast," you explained.

"Perrie what time's Zayn coming to whisk you off then?" Jesy asked putting on a dreamy voice making you chuckle. "He'll be here in about 5 minutes actually, he wants to see the dance first and then he's taking me out on a romantic date, I'm so excited!" She squealed.

"I think Niall's with him too. Something about him being 'bored out of his mind'" Perrie mimicked. "What? He's coming on your date?" Jade chimed in. Perrie shook her head "No! I doubt he'd want to be a third wheel, he's just coming here" she explained.

Just then the studio doors opened and in walked Zayn with Niall a little behind him. To say you weren't a little star struck would be a lie. You had to admit Niall looked even better in person if that was possible, you felt like you had been staring at him for too long so quickly turned away, a small blush creeping on your cheeks.

"ZAYN" Perrie shouted running over to hug him. They were such a cute couple, he lift her up and spun her around in the air before bringing her in for a bone crushing hug. You couldn't help the smile on your face; you have to admit you were quite jealous; you wanted a relationship like that.

Everyone started to disperse and talk to different people; Zayn and Perrie obviously were in their own little world. Niall started talking to the other girls. One of the other dancers came up to you and started to make a conversation.

After about 15 minutes you were still talking to this girl, she had some really funny stories

"and then my boyfriend was like, no you can't do that, that's when it all hit me, that what I was doing was really stupid," she laughed, "Oh my god I can't believe you actually did that." You laughed along. You heard someone clear their throat behind you making you turn around and meet a pair of blue eyes

"Erm...hi I'm Niall and you are?" He asked holding his hand out politely. Before you answered you glimpsed a little to your side to realise the girl you were talking to had gone away, when she caught sight of you she winked. Weird you thought.

"I'm y/n," You replied. "Y/n....beautiful name" He smiled. "So y/n, how come I haven't seen you around here before?" He asked. "Oh I'm new. One of the dancers dropped out so they called me," You explained. "Well I'm glad they called you," he winked making you blush a little.

Before you could say something back the choreographer called all the dancers back to go through it one last time. "Sorry I have to......" You trailed off pointing towards the dance floor. "Niall! Stop flirting with y/n we need her!" Jesy called out jokingly. If your face wasn't blushing before it sure was now and the same goes for Niall, he cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly nodding his head "Yeah....erm...sorry... of course, go rock your socks off....." You laughed at what he said "Oh...er..i ..mean....good luck," he rambled nervously. "Thanks Niall." You giggled and started to walk away. You could hear Niall cursing himself under his breath saying things like 'who says rock your socks off!? Idiot' you couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay let's go 5 6 7 8"

Ladies all across the world

Listen up, we're looking for recruits

If you're with me, let me see your hands

Stand up and salute

You loved to dance, whenever there was music on it would just take you to another world. You got lost in the music, you didn't care about your surroundings you'd just go for it, I guess that's part of what made you such a good dancer.

.....Representing all the women, salute, salute!

"Woooooooooooo!" Everyone cheered after it ended. "Alright girls and guys the next time we'll be doing that will be on stage at the weekend! So go have fun and remember to keep practising." The chorographer advised before saying his goodbyes to everyone. You high fived a few of the dancers that came your way and walked over to get a drink of water, dancing really dehydrates you.

"Y/n!" One of the dancers called you. "Yeah?" You answered turning around. "A bunch of us are going to get something to eat, wanna come?" She asked. You thought about it, but then you felt your stomach rumbling a little and that was your answer. Before you could speak someone cut you off "Oh actually I was about to ask y/n if she wanted to get something to eat with me," a familiar Irish accent called, talking to the girl but looking at you.

"I mean ....if you want that is?" Niall asked. You nodded your head "Sure," a bright smile appeared on his face "Great!" He answered.

"Okay I'll leave you two lovebirds alone then" the girl who asked you winked and walked out, making you mentally face palm. Niall just chuckled a little walking over to you, "Here let me get that" he offered referring to your bag. "Thanks" You smiled. "Your dancing is absolutely amazing, I wish I could dance like that," he complimented. "Thanks, it's not that hard, I'm sure if we broke down the moves for you, you'd be able to learn it," you replied. "It's a date." He winked.

You didn't know what to say so changed the topic "So where are we going to eat?" You asked. "I was just thinking we could get some fast food," he said.

"Ooooh that sounds great right now!" You replied.

"Let's go" he cheered, placing a hand on the small of your back and guided you out of the studio "and then maybe I could take you out on a proper date after this," he added, making you internally scream. "I'd like that." You smiled.

And that date was the first of many.