18 (song lyrics inspired)

Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I could do is say that these arms are made for holding you

"It's gonna be hard you know?" Niall spoke absentmindedly, his arms around you as you were both about to go to bed. You turned to him in so that you were facing him. "What is?" You questioned.

"Being with me" he replied with a little frown on his face.
You brought your hand to his cheek caressing it, "what makes you say that?"

He closed his eyes, smiling at your touch, then opened them again and leaned in to kiss you on the forehead. "I travel a lot. And my life it's just....." He paused trying to find the right word.
"Crazy?" You supplied. He nodded his head, "Exactly. I've waited so long to be with you, I don't want to lose you anytime soon," he whispered.
"I'm not going anywhere Niall," you smiled, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

We took a chance
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

"You're the best you know. Any other girl would have run a mile by now," he chuckled. You laughed along with him.
A few minutes later his face became serious, "So you're really willing to take the chance to be with me for the long run? Even if I'm not there all the time?" He asked wondrously.
You nodded your head, "Of course I will."
"Thanks princess," a smile appeared on his face, he leant in to kiss you, capturing your lips in his, like two pieces in a puzzle.

*3 months later*

You looked towards the clock at the airport glancing at the time to see if Niall would come anytime soon. Security took you too a special waiting room, so you could meet him without being crushed.

"Y/N!" A voice shouted from behind you, a voice that you knew very well.
"Niall" you whispered turning around to see the grinning Irish man walking towards you with his arms open. Before thinking twice about it, you ran to him, his arms encircling your waist, his chin on top of your head, giving you small kisses.
"I've missed you so much" he mumbled into your hair. "I've missed you too." You replied.

"Let's go home princess," he spoke taking your hand in his and intertwining your fingers.

*3 hours later*

After Niall being back, you two had been sitting on the couch whilst he told you all of the amazing stories that happened whilst he was away. And you told him about some of the things that happened with you.

"I have something to play for you," Niall said getting off of the couch and walking towards his guitar.
"Oooh what is it?" You asked excitedly.
"Wait and see," he winked.

He tuned his guitar and sat on the
table in front of you, then began to play.

".......I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18....."

By the end of the song you were on the verge of tears, "that was beautiful," you complimented. "I'm glad you like it." A wide smile appeared on his face.

"You know, I'm so glad I'm home,"

"I'm glad too," you replied.

"Mainly so I can do this," he spoke with a boyish smile on his face and then without warning got up and kissed you, it took a you a few seconds to respond, but eventually your lips moved perfectly in sync with his. "You just look so kissable," he mumbled against your lips before kissing you again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!

This is one of my favourite songs off of the album so far. I love it.