Fight With Niall

"No Niall you don't understand, sometimes it's just really hard for me to come to some of your events, I have things to do!" You were trying to explain to Niall, why you couldn't come to one of his shows .

"Y/N this is Wembley! WEMBLEY! Do you not understand what a big deal this is for me? One of the most famous stadiums in the world and you won't be there!! You don't understand how let down I feel right now!" his face going even more red by the second.

This made you feel worse, angry in fact. You knew how nervous Niall got before shows and to stadium full of thousands and thousands of people, it'll be very overwhelming for him especially as it is in one of the most prestigious stadiums in the world.

"Let down! LET DOWN! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW NIALL? YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE SHOW AT WEMBLEY, I'M ONLY MISSNG THE FIRST ONE!" You shouted.

"EXACTLY THE FIRST ONE! THE ONE WHERE I'LL PROBABLY NEED YOU THE MOST, BUT NO! OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CARE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT...." He paused for a second, his eyes turning a darker colour; you could tell he was really angry at that moment.

He carried on "FORGET IT! I DON'T NEED YOU THERE ANYWAY, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, I CAN'T STAND YOU RIGHT NOW, IN FACT I DON'T EVEN WANT YOU THERE..." That made you freeze, you felt like he had just punched you in the stomach. Niall didn't look fazed by what he had just said and he just stormed up the stairs and slammed the door.

For a minute you just stood there on the spot, not really sure what to do, and that's when you broke down in tears, you curled yourself into a little ball on the sofa and cried. You must have cried yourself to sleep because you woke up on the sofa, but felt the touch of Niall pushing a strand of hair away from your face and putting it behind your ear.

You quickly sat up, not giving Niall any eye contact whatsoever, how could he have said those things to you, he knows that you would never miss an important event like this unless it was for a good reason and your granddads birthday was a pretty special time, he knew how close you were with him. You still sit there giving him the silent treatment, not looking at him even though you can feel his eyes on you.

"I....I..." Niall barely whispered, his voice was shaking, it sounded like he has been crying. Slowly you turned your head to look at him, once you got a good look at him, you saw that his eyes were a glossy blue and they were puffy and red, showing that he had been crying, just like you had. Your heart sank a little, you didn't like seeing Niall like this.

He slowly brought his hand towards your cheek, slowly caressing it, you shivered at his touch. "I can't believe I said those things.....i can't believe I made you cry....oh my god....what is wrong with me?" he questioned more himself.

His voice was still trembling a little, "Princess...I'm so so sorry...I know how much you love your family, especially your granddad....what I said was unforgiveable and I promise you I didn't mean a single word of it, I just got caught up in the heat of the moment. Urghh I'm so stupid, I'm such an idiot." He was sitting next to you on the sofa, his head in his hands.

"Ni?" you said, his head immediately shot up, looking at you with pleading eyes.

"You are an idiot, but you're my idiot" you said a small smile appearing on your lips. What he did next startled you, he literally jumped on to you, giving you the best Horan hug ever, his head resting in the crook of your neck.

"You do know that I would love to go to every single one of your shows if I could right?" you said. Niall looked you in the eyes and nodded his head, he then kissed your forehead, then your nose and finally kissed you softly on the lips.

"And you do know, that I love you so much right?" he said, his lips still close to yours, you could feel his hot breath, and you closed the space in between you, giving him a passionate kiss.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this is bad

Hope you still like it x