Spider

"Do you want another drink Niall?"you asked from the kitchen. Niall was sitting on the couch, you were both having a calm, relaxing lazy day.

"Yeah please princess" he called back. You went over to open the fridge but before you got there you stopped on your tracks. There on the table you saw something move, nope not something, it was one of your worst nightmares, it was a huge spider. It was just standing their, facing your direction. Before you did anything you let out a giant squeal and ran straight into the room Niall was in and jumped on top of him.

"Aahhhhh y/n what the heck, you scared the crap out of me!" He exclaimed. You just shook your head pulling him into a tight hug not letting go.

Okay yes this was just a spider, but you can't help it if it's one of your biggest fears.

"Shit princess what's wrong?" He asked running his fingers through your hair. "There's a frickin spider in the kitchen Niall" you said as fast as you could in a panicked voice.

Niall then let go from the hug and looked at you, he was trying to hold in his laugh, but failing miserably. "Y-y-you you're like this because of a sp-p-spider" he said in between laughs. You sat there on the couch pouting, wrapping your arms to your chest, looking at Niall in annoyance.

"It's not funny Niall" you pouted.

After a few more minutes of laughing Niall looked at you seriously "I'm sorry y/n you're right, this isn't funny"

You just rolled your eyes, still annoyed at him for laughing at you. "So......are you going to do something!?" You asked.

Niall nodded his head, grabbed your hand and walked to the kitchen. Once you got to the kitchen Niall asked you where it was and you pointed to the table, during this whole time you hid right behind Niall, holding onto the back of his top for support. Niall couldn't help but admire how adorable you were being, he thought it was cute that you were scared and went to him for help.

"Awww don't worry princess I can handle this" He said confidently. He got a glass and a piece of card. He then got the spider under the glass, opened the window and let it out.

Niall came walking back over to you, "see" he smiled. "All gone" he stated but his smile turned into a frown when he saw the scared and angry expression on your face.

"Aww princess i really am sorry for laughing at you, I didn't mean to. Please forgive me?" He asked putting on his best puppy dog face. Your face immediately softened, how can you say no to that. "Well....I'll think about it"

Niall moved his body a lot closer towards you, making you blush, he moves your hair over your shoulder and started kissing down your neck. He left a soft lingering kiss on your neck trailing towards your mouth, his lips never leaving your neck.

He then made his way to the corner of your lips slowly, then brought his lips towards your ear whispering "please baby" then kissed the bottom of your ear and whispered again "forgive me" you were too stunned to reply to him, you just wanted to feel his lips on yours. You couldn't take anymore of his teasing so turned his head a little and smashed your lips against his.

After pulling out after few minutes Niall spoke "Now do you forgive me?" He smirked. Instead of answering you just winked and walked away leaving Niall stunned.