You make him blush

"Hi I'm sorry to bother you two, but is it okay if my daughter can get a picture with you?" A woman kindly asked for a picture with Niall. She looked to be in her late thirties. Her daughter seemed to be about 4, she had really cute ringlets, and shyly hid a little behind her mum's leg.

Niall smiled at her "Of course I'd love to" he said. You let go of his hand so he could get near the girl. He bent down to her level "Well hello there what's your name?" He asked in one of those cute voices that people put on when around little children.

"Ana" she replied. "Ana...wow you're cute, I like your hair, want to take a picture?" He asked. She nodded her head rapidly smiling, Niall chuckled a little before picking her up and resting her on his hip. "You're strong," Ana spoke making everyone laugh. "I guess I am pretty strong, it's probably because I eat all my food." Niall replied.

"Even the green stuff?" She asked disbelievingly. "Especially the green stuff," he said giving you a quick wink, you know he didn't hate vegetables but he wasn't a big fan of them either.

"To be a big and strong girl you need to eat them," he said to Ana. "Okay I promise I will," she nodded her head. "Good." Niall smiled.

You and Ana's mum laughed at how the conversation had turned to vegetables of all things.

"Alright 3 2 1 say cheese" Her mum said

"Cheeeeeeeese" Niall and Ana said at the same time, you couldn't help but grin at the sight. They both just looked so cute it made your heart melt.

"That's great. Thank you guys" You both waved as they walked away.

You turned to Niall "Awww you looked so adorable" you cooed. His face turned a darker shade of red making you giggle "Are you blushing Niall?"

"What? Me? Pffft no! I don't blush"

You nodded your head disbelievingly "Mmhmmm okay sure you don't" you said leaning in to give him a quick kiss on the lips making him smile.

"You know......" He trailed off making you raise an eyebrow in question, "I'm gonna look much more adorable with our kids," he smiled sheepishly before wrapping his arms around you giving you a warming hug as you nuzzled into his chest. "Yes you will." Before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it :)

And a huge shoutout to BBloverM who started a new story called (Abuse & Niall Horan) Bruised

You should check it out, it's worth a read :) x