Voicemail he leaves you after your break up (part 2)

If you haven't already read the first part, read that one first!! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you finished listening to the voicemail the phone dropped out of your hand. You had never heard Niall sound so....broken.

As soon as you finished listening to the message you knew what you had to do.

It was just a stupid fight. Just then your phone started to ring, you picked it up and looked at the caller ID. Zayn....

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hi Y/N how are you?"

"I'm okay, you?" You asked confused.

"Yeah me too yeah......" He trailed off.

"Zayn?"

He let out a deep breath. "It's Niall."

Suddenly your eyes widened at all of the possibilities that could have happened

"What? Is he okay? What's happened?" You frantically asked.

"Y/n calm down" Zayn ordered.

"Sorry, what was it that you wanted to say?" you mumbled.

"Erm..it's just..it's probably wrong of me to tell you and ask you this since you've broken up but...Niall's not himself, he wakes up at random times in the night, he barely speaks to anyone and on stage he's not his usual bubbly self. He's not enjoying the tour and I kn....."

"Zayn" You cut him off before he could continue, "I have an idea....could you do me a favour?" You asked unsurely.

"Anything" he replied.

"Okay so........"

After explaining your plan to Zayn you were extremely excited as was he. He thought it was brilliant. You explained the phone call and everything and then you told him about your plan and he agreed saying it was 'genius'.

The next morning you woke up bright and early, you got all of your things ready and set off towards the airport.

That's right. Zayn and you came up with the plan to surprise Niall on tour. Being a member of One Direction has it's perks so he was able to find a flight to catch. Zayn said he would inform the rest of the boys about the plan, so now all you had to do was wait.

Hours later the plane finally landed and you were starting to feel nervous.

"Y/n!" Someone called once you received your luggage. You turned around to the sound of the voice, "Paul!" You greeted going over to hug him.

"Nice to see you again," he said. "Nice to see you too, thanks for picking me up." You replied. "Anytime, let's get these bags in the car, come on."

After a twenty minute car ride you arrived at the hotel the boys were staying at. Surprisingly there were no fans outside.

"They don't know we're staying here," Paul spoke

"How did you....."

"I'm good at reading people, one of the main qualities of a security guard," he winked before grabbing my suitcase and walking in.

"Y/N" someone shouted. I turned around to find Harry and Zayn, "hey guys," I greeted hugging them.

"How was the flight?" Harry asked. "I slept for most of it, so pretty good I guess." I replied.

After exchanging a few more words they walked you up to their suite where Niall was. A million possibilities of what could go wrong we're running through your mind, but you shook them off.

Zayn opened the door and you immediately spotted Louis and Liam, "Hey guys," you greeted.

"Y/n thank god you're here," Louis spoke. "Yeah long time no see," Liam added.

After some small talk you asked the question, "Where's Niall?"

"He's in his room. He barely comes out of there, we literally have to force him sometimes." Louis explained.

"Can I.....?" You trailed off gesturing towards his room.

"Of course," Zayn answered, he showed you where Niall's room was and then the boys said that they were going to go out to give you guys some space.

You knocked on the door gently

"Go away Louis" you heard the faint voice of Niall speak.

"Erm..." You hesitated. "It's not Louis."

There was a long silence before you heard the door unlocking and then it swung open to reveal a very tired looking Niall.

He looked shocked to say the least, his eyes were wide and he kept stuttering, "I...er...y/n? Oh my god y/n it's really you." He stammered, before you could reply you were engulfed in a huge hug. He buried his head in the crook of your neck and wrapped his arms around you tightly as if you were going to slip away at any moment.

"Princess I'm so sorry, so sorry, sorry" he kept repeating.

"Niall look at me," you spoke. He brought his head up keeping his hands on your waist, once you looked in those ocean blue eyes you knew you had made the right decision.

You brought your hands to his cheeks cupping them, with your thumb you wiped away a stray tear of his. "It's okay Niall. It's okay. We both said things we didn't mean, it was a stupid fight and we're both stubborn people," you admitted.

"We are." Niall nodded agreeing.

"I missed you so much Niall,"

"I missed you too y/n, more than you'll ever know."

"After I heard your voicemail I knew I had to come, you're not alone Niall. You have me, the boys....you know if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to get over here as quickly," You explained.

"I know," he smiled. "Deep down I knew I wasn't alone, I guess...I just felt it. I guess I need to thank the boys and apologise for being difficult to handle the past couple of weeks," he confessed.

"That would be nice. But I'm sure they understood" you replied. "Yeah they're my brothers," Niall replied smiling.

"Can I have another hug?" He asked. You didn't even need to reply, instead you wrapped you arms around him and hugged the life out of him. Figuratively of course.

"I'm never letting you go," he whispered in your hair. "I love you" he added.

"I love you too," you replied before kissing him softly on the lips.