0.3: Good Night

Two hours have passed with just you looking around the room and listening to him play the instruments in his room. The food Daeho talked about never came, and you're so bored that you smiled from ear to ear when you realized that you can now go.

"Hey. It's already 8:30. Our session is over. I'll go now." You told him as you walked to the door.
"Wait. I'll walk you home." He said as he got up and grabbed his jacket on his bed.
"You don't have to."
"But I want to. Just shut and walk. They won't be back until 10 and I'm bored." He told you coldly as he put on his jacket and walk out.

Daeho isn't anywhere inside the apartment. You followed Youngsoo out and walked to the bus stop. He just walked beside you quietly. You still don't understand him, but as long as he isn't shouting at you again, you're fine with this. It's getting awkward so you tried to start a conversation.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?"
"Mwo?"
"Uhhh...is Daeho your brother?" You asked him because they don't look alike.
"No."

He isn't so approachable so you stopped trying. He doesn't seem to like talking to you. He's just looking at the cars passing by. You looked away from him and remembered the small fitting room. You smiled thinking of his hug and that kiss on your cheek.

"YAH! STOP SMILING AND GET ON THE BUS!" Youngsoo shouted at you again pushing you into the bus.

You didn't notice it until he shouted at you. He did walk you home. He accompanied you until you reached the house you live in. It's actually Areum's brother's house, but he let you and Areum live there. Youngsoo didn't say a word. Not even a single goodbye. He just walked away when you told him you're going inside.

You saw the white dress Seungcheol picked for you on your bed. You quickly tried it on blushing as you think of everything. He hugged you. He kissed you. He even picked a dress for you. Not all Carats get to meet S.coups everyday, especially in a fitting room! You are surely a lucky Carat.

Areum cooked dinner for you. You ate it with her while checking your notifications. Seventeen posted something. It's Seungcheol's photo in the same clothes as earlier in the mall. The caption is in English.

"Today is such a great day. Good night, Carats! Especially those who own a white dress."

It might probably sound weird for the other Carats, but you know what it means. You know you're blushing again. You know you're just someone he met and he'll forget about you soon, but you just enjoyed the moment while it still lasts.

"Yah! Why are you smiling at your phone?! Are you sick?! You're really weird today you know. Are you ok?!" Areum said poking your cheek.
"Ofcourse. Today is just such a great day."