3.2: Dorm Alone

"Is she gone?" A completely normal Seungcheol asked you.
"You're already awake?!"
"Ofcourse I am. Who would not wake being dragged?! And that friend shouted too loudly!"
"Oh. Right. Sorry...for dragging you. I just needed to. I don't know how to explain it to Areum." You said apologizing.
"Yah. No need for apologies. I understand." He said smiling at you.
"Wait. Don't you have any schedule for today? Shouldn't you be promoting?!" You suddenly realized.
His eyes widened. "Oh. My. God! I need to go now, Y/N-ah! I'm sorry for disturbing you last night! And, thank you for accompanying me! I'll call you later! Here's your phone. Bye!" He said handing you your phone from his pocket before running out of the house.

You're now left alone in the house still feeling dizzy. Remembering last night makes you feel more dizzy. You can't help but smile. Sometimes alcoholic beverages help too. This time, in confessing. The question is: does he even know you already know?

You decided to clean the house to pay back to Areum's kindness. She didn't kick you out even when you ended up making her living room filthy the night before she comes here.

You realized how bad last night was when you saw something that looks (and smells) like vomit in the bathroom. You're not sure whose it is. All you remember is you laughing with Seungcheol about alcohol tolerance.

You decided to clean your room last. You were almost done cleaning when you noticed something on the bedside table. It's a phone. Not yours obviously. You decided to turn it on and the first thing you saw is your face sleeping beside Seungcheol's smiling face. Looking at it, you know it was taken that day you went back from the leisure park. So it's...Seungcheol's?

You went to Seventeen's dorm to return Seungcheol's phone (if it's really his). Only when you arrived there did you remembered they're promoting and that they're probably in a music show right now or something. However, the door is unlocked.

You carefully entered the dorm prepared for any sasaeng fans that might be inside. It's dark inside. Only the lights from one room is on. You walked towards the room and looked inside it.

"Oh! Y/N-ah! Why are you here?! Did you miss me?!" Soonyoung asked you welcoming you with a hug.
"Oppa, why are you here? Are you alone?"
"What's that?! Aren't you happy you saw me here today?!"
"Aniyo. I just...shouldn't you be with the others?"
"Ah! I didn't come with them. I'm preparing something special for our Carats." He whispered as if you're not the only in the room.
"Oh. I see."
"Want to see it first? Since you're my favorite Carat, let me show it to you. Follow me." He said taking you hand leading you back to the living room.
"What is it?"
"Just sit there. I'll be back."

He made you sit on a chair in the middle of the living room and then went back to the room. He came back with his phone. He was doing something with his phone. When a track started playing from his phone, he set it down and looked at you.

His look is different, a badass one. You got shocked because earlier, he was just being his usual squishy self. Now he's...sexy. Minghao is wrong.

"Keep quiet, Y/N-ah. Reserve your voice. I want to hear your best moans later calling my name. Remember. Naega Hosh." He whispered into your ear before his lips travelled down almost touching your neck.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I always read comments and I'm sorry if I can't reply or react to your comment because most of the time when I check the comments, it won't show up even when I was notified about it so I'm so sorry.