5.3.1: Special Fanmeet

"Oh! Y/N-ah! You came! And, you're early!" One of the staffs who is also your friend said as she approached at the entrance of the venue of the special fanmeet.
"Well, Seungcheol oppa told me to come this early."
"I know! He told me to come and fetch you here. He said he doesn't want you to get lost and he wants me to lead you to your seat. This place is really big you know. I still can't believe the fandom is this big now! It's like yesterday we were just filming them in that green room. Now they'll be meeting thousands of fans here! I feel so proud!" She said already leading you inside.
"They deserve it anyway. They always work hard."
"Yes! They work day and night. Sometimes they get me worried and all. You know I'm like their aunt here."
"Aunt?!" You asked her laughing a little because she's still young.
"Yeah. I want them to call me noona ofcourse but then Seungkwan decided to call me ajumma instead, and so, the legend of me being their aunt began." She said joining you in laughter.

You soon reached area A which is the area in the lowest level surrounded by a temporary platform you guess is part of the stage. You looked around and saw how big the place really is. And to think the tickets were sold out and the fans agreed to pay even if they had to sit on the floor or just stand, Seventeen sure is so successful now. And, you're glad you're one of the people who luckily slipped into the diamond life.

"I missed you!" Someone wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek.
"Pabo?" You asked looking behind you.
"I have a name. It's Choi Seungcheol. I also have a cool stage name, S.coups. And, you can call me nae sarang, or handsome, or my future husband or daddy! Why pabo of all the things you can call me?!" He said resting his chin on your shoulder, pouting.
"Because that's what you are." You said laughing at his reaction. "Hey. Isn't this too intimate for bestfriends?" You asked him.
"Mwo? Wae? We're not just bestfriends."
"Yes. I know. But, people don't know yet about us." You said thinking of the staffs checking everything before the fanmeet starts.
"Don't mind them. They'll find out soon. Don't worry too much, ok?!"

You smiled at him and just enjoyed the moment. His arms around you makes you feel safe, like nothing can go wrong. Nothing should.

"S.coups! Time!" Their manager called him tapping his wristwatch.
"What?! Time's up already?!" Seungcheol complained.
"Go ahead. We can spend some more time together later." You told him patting his head.
"But-"
"Come on, nae sarang. Be a good boy."
"Fine. But, you owe me a night together alone on my bed. I love you." He said kissing your other cheek before running away.
"YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" You shouted.

He just pressed a finger against his lips telling you to keep quiet. You looked around and saw everyone looking at you. You shouted too loud everyone heard you!