0.8.5: One Hoshi Morning

You woke up on your bed. You're covered with the same blanket you gave him. But, where is he? You sat up and tried to remember everything.

You were telling him things about you. When you got tired of talking, you decided to just watch tv. You felt sleepy. You tried to fight it, but soon you were too sleepy to move on your own. You don't want to but you leaned against Seungcheol and fell asleep.

What happened next? What did he do? Did he bring you here? Carried you into your room? And then, what?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

You quickly got up and went out of your bedroom. The light in the kitchen is on and you can smell something delicious. You slowly walked into the kitchen. Ah! There he is. It seems he felt your presence he turned to look at you.

"Oh! Good morning, Y/N-ah! Come here." He beckoned you to come closer so you did.
"What is that?" You asked looking at the heaven he's cooking.
"Our breakfast. You said you don't cook. I don't want you to suffer hunger so I decided to cook something for you." He said exaggerating a little.
"Yah! I know how to cook! I can...fry. It's easy. You just need to make sure it won't get burnt. I won't starve to death." You said trying to defend yourself.
"Ok. Ok. But to tell you honestly, there's nothing here you can fry to eat so just let me cook."

Accept it. Cooking isn't your expertise. Fangirling is. You can call yourself a doctor of Fangirling actually. Or maybe at least a master of Fangirling since you're not so talented unlike other fangirls. You just sat on the kitchen counter and watched him cook again. He moves accurately that his every move amazes you. How can he be so talented? Then there you are. Just watching him cook. Maybe you should really just stick to being areall

A vehicle stopped right in front of the house and horned making you both look outside. Soon, you heard knocks. Are those sasaeng fans? Did they know S.coups is here?! How did they know?! Seungcheol turned off the stove and went to open the door.

"Soon-ah!~" You heard Seungcheol say. Soon-ah?
"Hyung, ...."

(That '....' part means he started speaking in Korean which I don't speak.) You followed him to the front door. He's talking to a man wearing a white jacket and a black sweatpants. You don't see his face clearly since it's still dark outside and the lights inside are off. The man saw you and asked Seungcheol about you.

"Ah! This is Y/N-ah, the cutest Carat I ever met! Yah. You better study English again." He said pulling you to the door with him.

The man took off the hood of his jacket almost making you faint. That man is...THAT MAN IS....!

"Hi! I'm Kwon Soonyoung! Call me Soon!" He said cheerfully making Seungcheol laugh. "Yah. Are you okay?" He asked you because you just stood there with your mouth hanging open.
"Y/N-ah?" Seungcheol shook you a little.
"You are...really Soonyoung? That...that Soonyoung who choreographed I'm Bad? That guy with the great...voice?" You asked him making them laugh.
"Ne! That's me! Hosh, Hosh, Hoshi Hosh! Naega Hosh!" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"WOAH! It's really you! I feel so honored to meet you! I really love how you dance smoothly and I love your smile! And your puns too though I don't understand Korean that much. But anyway, you're Hoshi! And, I just met you!" You said excitedly.
"And this is crazy! But here's my number so call me Hoshi!" Hoshi continued making you all laugh. "So...you are...hyung's girlfriend?" He asked making you shake you head.
"No! No! I'm just a Carat!" You said.
"She's my friend, my bestfriend." Seungcheol suddenly said.

Wait. Let's think this through. This is your third time together. First was in the fitting room, and second was in the bookstore, right? But, you are his BESTFRIEND? How fast is that?! The last time you checked you were just a lucky Carat. Now you're...his bestfriend.

"I am?!" You asked him.
"You are." He answered smiling.
"Look. I don't want to cut this moment because I really want to know more about you, Y/N-ah, but we need to go now." Soonyoung said.
"Ah! Sure. Sure. You should go."
"Are you fine here alone?" Seungcheol asked you.
"Ofcourse! I need to go to work soon anyway." You assured him.
"Ok. We'll go then. Eat your breakfast! I'll call you later!" He said pinching your cheeks again.
"It's nice to meet you, Y/N-ah!~ We'll meet again! I swear!" Hoshi said as they walked to the van.
"Take care!"
"Thank you! I love you!" He said forming a heart with his arms before getting in the van earning a pull from Seungcheol.

Soonyoung opened the window and waved at you as they left while Seungcheol just smiled at you and mouthed something you didn't understand. It doesn't matter whatever he said. You're glad you met them and you made him feel better last night. And, you're his bestfriend. How great is that? Could that get any better?

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Sorry about that I just met you part and the rest of it. I'm not good at things like this.