1.2: Bags and Kisses

"Excuse me. Who's Y/N?" You heard someone with a familiar voice ask for you.

Although you heard it, you didn't look up. You woke up with your face on your table when the door opened. You realized you fell asleep a few hours ago while thinking of how you'll teach your next lessons.

"She's sleeping at her table, sir. How may I help you?" You heard your fellow tutor walking towards the person.
"I need to take her with me."
"I'm sorry if this might make you feel uncomfortable but I can at least see your face." She said making you look up from curiosity.

He was a man with a sharp jawline. You can't see him clearly from your desk since your eyes are still adjusting to the lights. He's tall and is wearing a black cap. Who is this? He's not Youngsoo for sure. You haven't talked to him since he left you on the rooftop. Not Seungcheol too. You'll surely recognize his voice if it's him since you've talked to him several times already. You even have a date with him later.

"WHOA! AREN'T YOU VERNON?!" Your fellow tutor shouted making you quickly stand and look closer.
"Ne. But please don't shout. It's not a very good idea to let people know I'm here." He said as you walked towards them.
"V-Vernon?!" You whispered to yourself.

You can't believe it. You just met Soonyoung this morning. Now, Hansol is in your office! He noticed you and a big smile was formed on his lips.

"Ah! You must be Y/N, right?!" He asked you.
For a few seconds, you were speechless but you managed to speak after a while. "Yes. I'm Y/N."
Your coworker introduced herself too and asked for a photo with him before leaving you two to fangirl outside. "You should come with me. Hyung is waiting for you downstairs." He told you.
"What?! He came with you?!"
"Ne. Don't worry! I only came with him because I'm going somewhere near this place so I asked if he could drive me there before you two have your love time." He said smiling.
"Ah! No! No! There's no such thing as our love time. We're just..."
"Ssshhh! No need to explain. Hyung has been talking about you, and this morning he cooked for us because he said something special will happen tonight. Hoshi hyung told us everything too, the 'bestfriend' thing." He said sitting on one of the desks and examining the decors in the room.
"What?"
"I think I guessed it right. You're his girlfriend, right?! You can't be just his bestfriend! He was so worried earlier because he said he almost lost you. Then, just earlier he told me you fetch you up here because he's still too nervous. You tried to break up with him, right? And now he's trying to make up for whatever he did? Right?!" He asked you excitedly.
"...uhhh...actually..." You don't know how he came up with that idea. You just hope it's what everything really is. You being his girlfriend.
"Don't worry! From what we heard earlier, we really think you're the best for him. Well, we think that way except for Wonwoo hyung. He said it's not possible that Coups hyung fell for you after being with you in just a few minutes in the mall. Please take good care of him, Y/N-ah! Our hyung is really...I don't know. But if he'll cheat on you, you can date me instead!" He said leaving you speechless.

Just...what?! Fell for you? In just a few minutes? In the mall? Is he talking about what happened in the fitting room? How did he know? Did S.coups let them?! And, dating him instead...probably the sweetest thing he said. Why is he so talkative now? It's not that you hate it. It just left you speechless.

"Mwo? Gaja! Which is your bag?"
"That one on my chair." You told him pointing at your chair.
"Oh. Ok. Let me bring it for you." He said taking it.
"No. You don't have to! I can bring it myself." You said stopping him.
"No! I'll bring it. I shouldn't let a pretty girl carry this heavy thing." He told you putting the bag away from you.
"It's not even heavy! Let me take it." You said giggling. Why is he being like this? And, he's so handsome up close. Why are they all so handsome?!
"Let me bring it or I'll kiss you!" He said pulling you close ready to kiss you.

You feel your heart beat as fast as Dino changing facial expressions. Ofcourse letting him kiss you would be amazing, but come on. Let's try being loyal even if it's hard! You still have a date with Seungcheol.

"Just give it to me. Jebal." You said grinning.
"Aish! I knew pretty girls like you are so persuasive! But I don't care. I would love to do this over and over again." He said.
"Wha-" You said but got stopped when he kissed your cheek.

Wait. Was that real? He left you bringing your bag with him humming happily while you stood there frozen. You still feel his lips on your cheek. It's real!~

"Y/N-ah! Hurry up unless you want another one!" He called out.