4.7: Back to the City

You woke up the next morning seated inside the truck, Wonwoo driving. You looked around and you realized you're back in the city. He noticed you're awake already.

"Good morning, Y/N-ah!" He said cheerfully.
"When did I get here?" You asked him because you remember you didn't sit in here before falling asleep.
"I carried you. You fell asleep last night at the back. It's cold. I don't want you to freeze to death." He said laughing a little.
"Fine. Thanks for saving me from death!" You said rubbing your eyes.
"Hey. Where do you live?"

You told him Youngsoo's address. You checked your phone for any messages from Seungcheol, but the battery's dead. You looked at Wonwoo again. He's smiling. There's something in his smile. Suddenly, you realized you just told him you don't live with Areum anymore by telling him your new address.

"Omo! Oppa, don't tell them please! Especially S.coups! He'll be worried!" You told him making him laugh.
"Ofcourse I won't. Relax. But, you need to let me visit you there."
"Mwo? But..."
"No excuses, Y/N-ah. Or else I'll tell the boys your secret."
"Fine. But tell me first before you visit."

You had no choice. You want to give Seungcheol the decision when to tell the boys. He knows them more. Also, you're curious about his plan. Wonwoo drove you to Youngsoo's, but he didn't ask who you live with. Maybe he thought you live alone because the building is an apartment building. He left after.

There's no one in the house when you came so you took your time in taking a bath and searching the kitchen for food. It turns out Youngsoo's friends, your housemates, left food for you. You immediately went to work after eating.

"Nae sarang, I'm sorry I can't fetch you later. We have a dance practice for a special stage. Forgive me. Take care. And, don't forget to eat. I love you, pabo." Seungcheol sent you a message.
"It's okay, pabo. I can go home on my own. I'm old enough now. Don't worry. Good luck on your special stage! You should rest if you get tired, ok? Hwaiting, nae pabo! You should eat too! I'll cook for you one day. Saranghae!!!" You replied.
He immediately replied too. "Are you old enough for tonight too then?"
"What?"
"I want to sleep with you." You almost dropped your phone reading this message. Nara looked at you curiously.
"What are you saying?!"
"Sleep only, you pervert. I just want to wake up beside you so you'll be the first I'll see when I wake up." You blushed knowing you really thought of something perverted.
"What? I didn't say anything perverted. I just asked. You are the pervert."
"I blame you." You were still composing your reply when you received another message. "I miss you, nae sarang."
"I miss you too."

He didn't reply. You assumed he had to go and start practicing. You didn't bother him with more messages. Instead, you just continued with your own work. You are both busy with your own jobs, but it's good you get to talk to each other even just through text messages in just a few minutes.