3.5.1: Finally

You walk home happily. Things are good now. They're actually great. You are pretty close with Seventeen. You're getting to know them more and more each day. Your job's well. If only it'll last forever, or at least a little longer. Your smile slowly disappeared thinking about the things that could happen. What if...

"Why does the cutest Carat in the world look sad?" You heard Seungcheol's voice.
"Yah. Y/N, stop imagining his voice. Mr. Choi Seungcheol is probably still promoting their album. He can't be here." You told yourself.
"But I'm here." You heard it again making you look behind you.

Just behind you, Seungcheol stands smiling. You stared at him for a while. You still remember what he said last night, everything he said. You tried thinking what you should do, tell him or not. Does he even know he said those things?! You shivered when he held your hand. You can't help but blush.

This man standing in front of you, this boy named Choi Seungcheol, leader of the always lovable Seventeen, this guy known also as S.coups who made his own stage name, yes, Choi Seungcheol said he loves you. And after all his confessions last night about you, you know and you feel it's true. He loves you. The man you love loves you too. This seemed so impossible for you two years ago, but now, it's happening. It's real.

"About last night. I mean it."
"What? Which one?" You know what he means.
"Everything."
"Everything what?" You just want him to say it himself.
"Everything I said. I remember every single thing I said, and Y/N-ah, they're all real." You smiled but tears flowed down your cheeks too.
"Everything you said? I don't remember much about last night. I was drunk too you know." You said lying.
"Last night, I told someone my feelings for you. I was too drunk too to even realize it's you until earlier. You heard me, right? I told you everything." He said as he wiped your tears away.
"But, I don't remember anything."
"Then, maybe this will make you remember."

He leaned down and kissed you. On your lips. The feeling of his lips on yours makes you feel like you're riding a rollercoaster of mixed feelings. You feel your heart beating like fireworks, like it's gonna burst out. You feel weak and like you're going to pass out anytime or might as well die, die from all the feels.

You grasped onto his jacket holding tight onto this dream you thought would never come true. When did you get so lucky? You kissed him back making his smile. You both slowly pulled away soon, your foreheads still touching.

"You remember now?" He whispered.
"No." You said lying again.
"Then I'll just say it again. Y/N-ah, I came here ready for rejection so I'll just say it."
"Go ahead. What is it?"
He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. "Y/N, I know I'm not worthy, but I love you. I can't promise you I will be the best boyfriend you'll ever have. I'm just me, but if you're willing to take me into your life, can you?"
"What are you saying?"
"I love you. Do you love me too? The same way I love you, not just as my bestfriend."

You couldn't answer him. You ended up laughing. You hit him gently as you laughed. He looked at you weirdly. You can't help but laugh. Why didn't someone warned you about this?! Your heart's not ready for this. You're too happy to even tell him you do.

"Yah. Why are you laughing?! Am I laughzoned now?" He asked you making you laugh more.
"Aniyo. You're kisszoned." You said before tiptoeing to kiss him again.