5.3.4: "I miss you, but I guess you don't"

"You're his girl?!" Nara asked you.

You just wanted to hide under your seat and disappear, but ofcourse you can't. You know everyone heard what Wonwoo said. And, he was smiling at you. And, Nara even asked you to confirm it. The girl seated beside you heard it and is now staring at you waiting for your answer.

"Ok! Ok! Enough with the jokes, Wonwoo-ya. How about we move on to the next performance?" Jisoo said walking onto to the stage to get Wonwoo.
"Mwo? I'm not done answering questions yet." Wonwoo said stubbornly.
"Come on, Wonwoo. Please." Jisoo is now holding Wonwoo's arm trying to pull him but he can't.
"Wonwoo! Hajima!" Their manager went on stage too to push him off the stage.

Mingyu is left on stage with Hansol. Mingyu apologized to all the fans. Hansol said it's just a joke, that Wonwoo is still single. You know the truth. Wonwoo is really still single, but you're really that girl with him too. The only lie is that you're not his girl.

When you looked at the stage again, you saw Jun pushing Seungcheol to the stage. He was just looking down, lazily walking with Jun's help. You felt a pull in your heart. He slowly lifted his head and stared straight at you.

"Carats, this is for you." He said, his eyes wet with held-back tears. "Yeoboseyo. Babeun meogeotni?" He started singing Hello by Nu'est.

Jihoon was with him playing his guitar on stage, but you looked only at him. Every word he sang made you feel guilty. It's like he really chose that song for this, as if he knew this would happen.

He was singing with his eyes closed. His voice is shaky. You know he's going to cry any moment soon, but as the song ended, he opened his eyes and smiled at you.

"Carats, saranghae." He said as he closed his eyes again.

He sang another song, Summer Night You and I by Standing Egg, one of his favorite songs. He was smiling while singing. The fans waved their hands to the melody of the song as if nothing happened. His soft voice cuts into your heart deep.

"That night under the stars with you, I thought it would never end. Mianhae." He said before turning around.

Your tears flowed down your cheeks. He walked down the stage leaving Jihoon. You immediately stood up and ran to the washroom. You heard Nara calling your name, but you didn't stop. You're a bad, bad girl. Seungcheol doesn't deserve to feel this way. He shouldn't be crying.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Forgive me. I like mixing fluff, angst and smut. Hate me now. Love me later. Wtf?! ㅋㅋㅋ sorry. Anyway, sorry for any heartache this might have caused.

Yasss!~ I am back! To make you hate me more! I swear you'll hate me more and more as you continue reading! Please don't kill me. Have mercy!~