2.2: Cancelled

"This is Hana's house. You can head back to the dorm now, oppa. Thanks for everything." You told Seungcheol.

You had a great time with the boys. You played jenga with them after eating breakfast. You watched an episode of an anime with them. But all along, Wonwoo stayed in their room.

You had to explain everything and make excuses to make it clear for the boys that you're not Seungcheol's girlfriend for the second time. Sometimes you can't help but just hope they're right, that you're his girlfriend. You caught him staring at you several times earlier, and each time you do, you remember that day you met him, the way he looked at you.

"It's nothing. I should be thanking you actually, and apologize too." He told you.
"Why?"
He took your hands and smiled at you. "It feels good to have you in my life. You know my dilemmas. You know how to make me happy and you always do. You know me well sometimes I wander why I didn't meet you earlier. And, I regret nothing about going to the mall that day, because I met you." He said.
"What?" As stupid as it is, that's what all you managed to say.
"Thank you for being this unworthy guy's bestfriend. And, sorry for not spending more time with you. You always listen to my problems but I know nothing about yours. I'm really a worthless bestfriend."
"Yah! Don't say that! Do you even know how many fans out there are wishing to meet you?! I'm too lucky already to be your bestfriend. And look, I'm happy you're comfortable enough to tell me your problems. I just don't tell you mine because they're nothing compared to yours. Also, I understand you're a busy person and you don't have to spend much time for me. And, Seungcheol oppa, you're not worthless. You are a great bestfriend, a great person." You told him making him smile more.

He suddenly pulled you into a hug. This should be normal for you after everything that happened, but it isn't. It's not like it'll ever feel normal for you. He's still S.coups.

"Why are you so lovable?" He whispered. "Sometimes it scares me."
"What, oppa?"
"I should get going. Good luck on your tutorial. Call me when you're done. I'll fetch you if I'm not busy. Take care, Y/N-ah!" He said pulling away and smiling.
"Ne." You said still confused with what he said.

He started walking away to the dorm while you just watched him. Why does it feel like this? You want to run after him and hug him. And, you'll never let go. Because when things like these happen, when he makes you feel loved, you feel like you're just dreaming and when you blink, you'll wake up as what you were before, just another fangirl he never met in the fitting room.

"Seonsaeng?" Someone called you so you turned around.
"Oh. Mr. Kim, how are you?" You said to Hana's father.
"I'm fine. Unfortunately, Hana isn't. She's sick. She won't let anyone in her room because she said she doesn't want to spread the virus." He said.
"Oh no. I hope she gets better soon."
"Thanks. Anyway, let me drive you home. I forgot to call the tutorial center to cancel the session, and now I think I just wasted your time for letting you come here for nothing."
"What? No, sir. I can take the bus. My house isn't so far anyway."
"I insist. Take it as my apology."

You know how persuasive he is so you gave up on refusing. You let him drive you home. Mr. Kim is a good man. He's a public lawyer and a businessman too. He also looks younger than his age, and actually he's very goodlooking. But, I don't know why we're talking about Mr. Kim.

You were still a few miles away from home when you remembered to call Seungcheol. However, you didn't. You just sent him a message telling him the session was cancelled and that you're on your way home now.

"Thanks for the ride, Mr. Kim."
"Anything for a lovely lady." He said smiling as you got off his car in front of your house.

He immediately drove away after. You walked to the door. You were unlocking the door when you noticed a box on the floor. You picked it up and examined it. On one side, "To keep you safe" is written. You opened the door and took the box with you inside. You sat on the couch and opened the box. It contains a helmet and some safety gears for biking. From who is this?!

You looked for clues on and in the box but there was nothing at all. Soon, you heard knocks on the door.

"Y/N-AH!!! GAJA! GAJA! GAJAAAAAA!!!" Obviously, it's Hoshi.
You went to open the door. "Why are you here?" You asked him as soon as you opened the door.
"You're going with us to our mv shooting!!!" Dokyeom shouted making you realize the others are here too.
"Mwo?"
"Babies, get her things. She's coming with us." Soonyoung said imitating how people command other people.

Chan, Mingyu, Hansol and Minghao immediately went in and took the box. You were too shocked to stop them. What is happening?! You're coming with them? To their MV shooting?! For what?!

"Let us lead you to the car, young lady." Dokyeom and Seungkwan said taking your hands.
"What? Wait. The house. My things. Where are we going?"
"Don't worry, Y/N-ah. We'll take care of everything." Jun said pushing you softly from behind.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

The author is currently drowning from feels. Please send help ASAP. Preferably with 13 boys called Seventeen. Thanks.

In advance, she would like to leave a warning. Any action by any character in the previous and the next chapters is not intended to ruin his/her image or bring hate. Please don't hate the author or the characters. We are all stupid. Just accept it and enjoy the diamond life because it's aju nice.