0.8.4: One (I don't know. Cold? Boring?) S.coupsy Night

"Here. Taste it." He said helding out a spoonful of the soup to you.
"Ok." You were about to take the spoon but he stopped you.
"Let me hold it for you."

You tasted the soup then and it tastes good. He waited for your reaction. You decided to trick him and act as if you don't like the taste.

"What? Is it good? Or bad?" He asked you.
You looked at him and tried to look disgusted, but you can't because of him so you ended up laughed at him. "It's aju nice!" You told him making him smile.
"Jinjja?!" You nodded. "Great! Let's eat then!"

You prepared your food together and brought it to the living room. He suggested you watch tv while eating so you did. You gave him a blanket to cover himself with since it's so cold and all you were able to find to give him is a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Can I ask you something, Y/N-ah?" He asked you as you both ate.
"Anything."
"How does it feel to be an international fan? I'm a fan too, but I was never an international fan so I'm curious."
"It's...I don't know how to explain it. It's happy and sad at the same time."
"Jinjja? How?" He asked as he moved beside you and  wrapped the blanket around the two of you.

You looked at him shocked by his action. He grinned at you before holding his spoon again.

"I don't want you to feel cold. This blanket is big enough for us." He answered your unspoken question. The blanket actually isn't that big. You actually have to sit really close to each other to fit in together.
"Ok...so, as I was saying, it's happy because...I don't know. There's something satisfying about it you know, just like how every fan feels. But, it's sad too because of the fact that it's almost impossible for us to meet you. That's why I thought this is just a dream. I mean meeting you is really a miracle for me." You explained before looking at him again.

You caught him staring at you intensely, too intensely you blushed (again. For the nth time!). Will you ever get used to this? I guess not.

"A miracle? Really? Am I that dreamy? I'm just trying to lead 12 crazy boys. I didn't know a fan would feel that way especially about me." He said looking back at the tv.
"You? How does it feel to be on stage and perform? How does it feel to be the leader of a popular group?" You asked him trying to ignore your blush.
"How it feels? It's...just like how you feel as a fan. It's happy and sad at the same time too."

You thought he was watching tv while talking, but when you looked at him again, he was staring at his food.

"I really enjoy performing and making people smile. I love how I hear them say our name and cheer on us. I love being with Seventeen even though sometimes I think I feel tired of seeing their faces every minute." He said chuckling a little. "But, it's sad reading and hearing bad comments. It's tiring sometimes especially when our fans do some things that are too much. I want to defend them from hate, but I can't. I want to protect my members from hateful comments, but I can't. I know it's my fault because I can't lead them properly." You saw tears flow down his cheeks.
"Yah. What are you saying?! You're the best leader! It's not your fault. It's not the members' fault. Some people just can't appreciate you." You said rubbing his back trying to comfort him.

He slowly looked at you and just stared at you. You just stared back at him. So, is this a staring battle now?

"Yah! How dare you make me cry?!" He suddenly told you shocking you.
"What?! I didn't make you cry! You started crying on your own!" You said and he laughed as he wiped his tears away.
"Yeah. I think it's not you fault. It's just hard sometimes, being S.coups. But still, this is your fault!" He said while eating. "If you didn't ask me, I wouldn't cry."
"I just asked a question. I never asked you to cry." You said making him giggle.
"You're really cute especially when you're annoyed. But, thanks. You made me feel so much better. Hey. Tell me more about you. You already know a lot about me."

And so your story-telling session started. He listened to you attentively like your stories are the best stories he ever heard of. His stare sometimes still flatter you, but you can control yourself. No fangirling until he leaves. It might be pretty embarrassing to fangirl right beside him in the middle of telling a story.