4.1: After Dinner

"The boys are getting more comfortable around you they get more touchy too." Seungcheol whispered.
"It's normal I guess. We're friends, and you know, hugging is normal for friends like us." You whispered back as he played with your hand.
"I know, but...I still get..."
"Jealous?" You asked him earning a nod from him.
"Can't they just be a little less touchy with you? It makes me overthink. I know it's not impossible for them to like you too. I don't want to be rivals with them."
You smiled. "I know. You told Mingyu the same thing, right?" You whispered shocking him.
"You heard that?! You were awake?!"
"Yes, I am. You need to be more careful if you're planning to hide your feelings from me." You said giggling.
"I failed because I don't really want to hide it. I really wish I could tell the boys now, about us."
"Why don't you tell them?"
"I have my plan so you better be in our special fanmeet, ok?"
"I will be there."
"Good. I can't wait to tell everything you're my girl." He whispered before slowly falling asleep too.

You had a marathon of Jun's latest drama after eating dinner with the boys. They're all sleeping now in the living room. Well, all of them except Wonwoo who hadn't left the room. It's not that late yet, but you understand why they dozed off that fast. They're promoting for their lastest album.

You carefully slipped your hand off Seungcheol's hold. You tiptoed to the room where Wonwoo is, careful not to wake anyone up. The boys need rest.

"AH!" You quickly covered your mouth with your hand when you screamed.

You weren't even in the room yet when Wonwoo pulled you into it. He closed the door behind you, but he didn't lock it.

"I thought you'd never come." He said looking into your eyes.

It feels strange that he isn't looking at you like he's disgusted. You see it again, the longing in his eyes. It makes you want to hug him, but you don't know why and you don't know what to say if ever he asks you why you hugged him so you didn't.

"Mianhae." He whispered resting his forehead on your shoulder. "I'm so stupid."
"M-mwo?"
"I know I had always treated you badly. I just don't know how to act around you. Sorry."
"About that, look. You don't have to say sorry, oppa." You said.
He suddenly pulled you into a hug. "Can we start over again?"
"Why not?" He pulled away to look at you.
"But, you need to know I don't want to stay friends with you." He said smirking.
"Mwo?!" You asked him.
"Let's eat. I'm hungry. What did hyung cook?" He said grabbing your wrist.

He led you out of the room and to the kitchen without answering your question. What does he actually mean?! He doesn't want to stay friends with you? Like, temporary friendship?!