1.4: Date?

You woke up sitting on a chair in a dark room. You see no one, not even Seungcheol. You suddenly heard a noise behind you so you quickly turned around. Someone is sitting on the floor with his back facing you.

"Excuse me." You tried catching his attention.
"Hey. Do you know what this place is? How did I get here?" You said as you got up and walked towards him. He still didn't answer or at least look at you.
"Sir?" You tapped his shoulder as soon as you reached him.

He quickly turned and pulled your arm biting it. You saw blood flowing down your arm as his fangs bite deeper into your skin. You tried to scream for help but no one is around. No one can hear you. You started to feel weak, but you still tried to pull your arm away from him. Your blood flowing from the bite started to turn black and you freaked out. You wanted to run away but you can't move your feet. You looked into his eyes, but they're all black.

"Leave or die."

You woke up screaming your lungs out shaking with fear. You felt your tears flowing down your cheeks and your heart beating fast. You looked at your arm and there's nothing there, no bitemark. You saw a hand holding yours and quickly looked at the person who owns that hand alarmed.

"Are you okay?!" Seungcheol asked you, his other hand on your cheek wiping your tears, his eyes filled with concern.
"Oppa!" You hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

It's just a dream. It's not real. But, it felt real. You still feel his fangs in your arm. No. He's not a he. His voice. That monster is a girl.

"Sshhh...sshhh...it's alright. Everything's fine. I'm here, ok? I won't leave you. Sshhh...I won't let anything bad happen to you, Y/N-ah. It's just a dream. Don't worry. You got me." He said stroking his fingers through your hair comforting you.

Your tears slowly disappeared. When you're calm enough, you slowly pulled away from him. You wiped your cheeks and looked at him. He smiled at you encouragingly still holding your hand.

"Bad dream?" He asked and you nodded. "I knew it. You looked so scared so I decided to stop the car. I thought you're fine already but then you screamed. Are you okay now?"
"Yes." You told him.
"I'm not going to ask you about it, but you can tell me about it anytime if you want. Just...don't worry about it." He said squeezing your hand lightly.
"Yes. Thanks. Sorry."

You looked away still a little scared. Her voice sounds so strangely familiar. You looked around. The sky is already turning black. How long have you been sleeping? You looked at him again catching him staring at you.

"Where are we?" You asked him.
"My hometown. I'll introduce you to my family."
"WHAT?! YOUR FAMILY?!"
"Yes, my family. I want them to meet my favorite Carat and my bestfriend." He said smiling, a smile so handsome you just want to hug him again.
"But..."
"No objections. We're almost there. Just sit back and relax. And don't sleep until we get there. You scared me." He said before driving again.

He wants them to meet his bestfriend. You're really his bestfriend, just his bestfriend. This is not really a date, Y/N. Wake up from your imagination. I'm sure he was just kidding about that 'date'.