1.6: Meeting Seventeen

You looked around the room as you entered it. The division of the room is not so obvious but Jisoo's guitar indicates which bed is his. It still looks a little messy. You don't even want to imagine what happened this morning when they came here to find how trashy their dorm looked like.

"They're here! They're too fast! They said they just left!" You heard Soonyoung say.

You quickly looked for a hiding place, but there were nowhere to hide except for the space under Jisoo's bed. You quickly crawled under his bed and lied down beside the boxes under the bed. You waited until the door opened. You realized Soonyoung didn't tell you what you're supposed to do after hiding.

You saw someone walk into the room and open the cabinet. He sighed. It's Seungcheol you knew. You heard low noises but you don't know what they are from. You suddenly heard him punch something so you got startled and accidentally kicked a box under the bed. You gulped because you know you're so dead.

You saw him walking slowly towards Jisoo's bed so you just shut your eyes tight praying he didn't hear it although you know he did.

"Y/N-ah?" You slowly opened your eyes again after hearing him call your name.
"N-ne?" You looked at him kneeling beside the bed, bent down looking at you. And, this is the best part I think. He is topless. Your jaw dropped.
"What are you doing here?" You thought he'd get mad or something, but he smiled.
"Uhhh..." You just stared at him, your mouth getting watery. Topless Seungcheol should be illegal!
"Take my hand. Let's get you out of that place." He said chuckling and extending a hand to you.

You shyly and embarrassedly took his hand, he helped you. You tried to look away from his body, but you can't help it. There was silence after he helped you. Awkward silence.

"So, what were you doing there?" He asked you again.
"Uhhh...maybe you should wear a shirt first, oppa." You said trying to fight the urge to stare at his well-built body.
"I don't need a shirt now. I need to know why you were there."
"Well, about that...just ask Soonyoung oppa! Bye!" You said running out of the room.

You thought you could escape his inquiry, but the moment you stepped out of the room you bumped into a tall, dark guy. You looked at him. KIM MINGYU IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! He looks shocked. You looked around and you got shocked too. The rest of Seventeen is there in the living room!

"Oh! Y/N-ah! How was it?" Hoshi asked you.
"So this is your idea?" You heard Seungcheol ask him and you covered your face.
"Woah! Hyung is smiling and my other hyung is speaking in English! Does this mean Chan should always cook breakfast for us from now on?!" Hansol said making you look at Seungcheol.

He was really smiling. Shouldn't he be mad? He didn't think you're also a sasaeng fan or whatever? But, maybe he really mean what he said. Still no shirt, doesn't need a shirt.

"Y/N doesn't understand Hangeul well so I speak in English, and she's hyung's girlfriend that's why he's smiling!" Soonyoung explained wrapping an arm around your shoulders.
"GIRLFRIEND?!" Mingyu, Chan, Jun, Joshua, Dokyeom, Seungkwan and ofcourse Jeonghan said in unison.
"Shut up. You don't know what we're talking about here. Go. Study English first before reacting like that." Jihoon said hitting Seungkwan's head lightly.
"I know what's happening! I'm not pabo! You shut up! You're just jealous because Coups hyung has a girlfriend!" Seungkwan shouted at him.
"No. I'm not his girlfriend! We're just friends." You told them.
"Friends? But alone in a room? And Coups is shirtless? Seriously?" Jeonghan asked you.
"I told her to hide in their room to surprise hyung." Soonyoung explained.
"Jinjja? I found her when I was changing clothes that's why I'm shirtless. Thanks, Soon-ah!"

You looked at Seungcheol again. What is he thanking for? For being shirtless right now? You should be the one thankful for that! But seriously, wae? The boys are all looking at you curiously.

Soonyoung and Seungcheol introduced you to the boys properly. They explained what happened too. They seem happy knowing you, all of them except one. They also asked you questions and all. They also told you about what happened this morning like doing so would ease their feelings about it.

"Wait. So you're the girl in the fitting room?" Jeonghan asked once.
"What?" You said being shocked with the question.
"Coups kept telling me about this girl he met in the fitting room. Then Hoshi told us about a girl Coups called the cutest Carat he ever met. And, Hansol, is she that girl Coups went to Daegu with?" Jeonghan explained.
"Mwo?" Hansol stared at you for a while. "Ah! Yeah!"
"Heol! So you're that 'bestfriend'?!" Dino asked you too.
"Yah! Yah! Don't ask her too many questions! I'll explain it later, ok? For now, let's go eat lunch!" Seungcheol said holding onto your shoulders.