2.0: Good night

"Thanks for helping, Y/N-ah. Good night." Jihoon said as he walked out of the house.
"It's nothing at all. I didn't do anything but change one word. It's not like I did a lot."
"Well, you made me feel secured about Seungcheol. That hyung really needs someone like you in this world full of badly-loving fans. He needs a girl like you." His smile made you feel melting like marshmallow in a very hot oven. "I ship you two." He said chuckling.
"You're just sleepy, oppa. Go home and get some sleep." You said hiding your blush.
"Unfortunately, I can't do that. I'll still finish the song and also...Wonwoo's sick. I'll watch over him for tonight."
"Wonwoo oppa is what?! Wait! Let me get some medicine! I think we still have some in the medicine cabinet!" You said rushing to the bathroom.
Jihoon stopped you even before you can take your second step. "No need to. You're like Coups hyung. He really gave Wonwoo meds. Calm down. He's just not feeling well."
"But anything can get bad anytime! We need to make sure he's fine."
"Don't worry too much. We'll take care of him. You take care of yourself. You're alone here."
"...ok. I'm sure you'll take good care of him. But, can I visit him tomorrow if it won't cause anything bad? I know it's a big favor to ask but I just want t-" Jihoon suddenly put a finger on your lips stopping you from speaking any further.
"We would love to see you in our dorm tomorrow. Sleep well. Get some rest. You're worrying too much." He said before kissing your forehead. "Goodbye."

You watched him leave. Aigoo!~ He's being too adorable. What is life again? Seventeen? Uhhh...maybe he's right. Time to sleep, Y/N-ah. You went back to the living room and picked up your phone. There were 4 text messages. Two from Areum asking if everything's fine. One from your coworker asking if Vernon's gonna visit you again. And the last one:

"Good night, my cutest bestfriend."
"Good night to you too, Seungcheol oppa."

His text message was sent 17 minutes ago so you thought he's sleeping now or is busy doing something else, but he suddenly replied.

"Are you going to sleep now?" He sent with a grinning emoji.
"Not yet I guess. Not yet feeling sleepy." You sat on the couch smiling crazily at your phone.
"Me too. Mind if we talk at least until we feel sleepy already?"
"Why not?" You sent while screaming your lungs out.

Why are you even flattered by the fact that your bestfriend wants to talk to you? Right. Because he's S.coups and he has been your crush for years ever since you slipped into the diamond life!

"Great! Hey. Thanks for visiting us here, even if you tried to run away when I found you."
"About that. It was Soonyoung oppa's idea, and I forgot to ask him what I should do after hiding."
"I know. I know. He told me everything. No need to explain."
"Oh. I see." You sent hoping it won't end the convo.
"Can I call you?"
"Why?"
"I want to hear your voice."

You had a long-ass conversation with him over the phone. You went from your face when he found you to you meeting the boys. He also told you his concerns about the incident that happened while they were not in the dorm and about Wonwoo being sick.

You were having a really good time talking to him hearing his whole side about things, not just a side of him other fans see and hear about, you didn't realized it's pat midnight until you saw the clock on the coffeetable. You didn't want to end the conversation, but you know he needs to sleep so you ended it with a good night and he said "Sleep tight" in return before the call got cut.

Time to sleep. The real time to sleep.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

The reason for the title of the chapter is because of the many times "good night" was repeated here ㅋㅋㅋ jk.