2.7: In that Place

You just can't sleep. Seungcheol is invading your whole sanity. Why is he being like this?! What 'I thought you'd kiss me' and 'It irritates me'?! Seriously, WHAT DOES HE MEAN?!

You can't take it anymore so you got up and wore your jacket. Luckily, you found a bicycle just outside the lodge. You don't have to walk. You went to that small 'house' somewhere near the bike track. It was already dark, but flashlights are invented for things like this too.

You sat on the floor in the 'house' and looked up in the sky. It looks beautiful. Here, the stars are very visible unlike in the city. You lied down to appreciate the sight better. You can't help but smile thinking how much your life has changed. Two years ago, you were just a fan reading fanfics. Now, you're living every fangirl's dream...or at least a life almost like that. It doesn't matter as long as you know Seungcheol and Seventeen are well.

You suddenly heard noises from outside like someone os coming. You quickly stood and hid under the table. Soon you confirmed it when a man entered the 'house'. You can't see his face clearly because the shadow of the leaves above cover it. He suddenly pointed his flashlight at you and turned it on making you blind for a few seconds.

"Why are you here?!" He asked you. You immediately looked at him again.
"Oppa, why are you here?"
"I asked you first." He said before smiling, always a handsome smile from Seungcheol.
"I...can't sleep."
"Me too. Get out of there. I think it's dirty under that table." He said offering a hand to you.

You can see him clearly now that he's near you. The stars are also bright enough. He sat on the floor and you sat beside him. You just stared at him as he stared at the night sky.

"I think I'm melting." He suddenly said without looking at you.
"What?"
"I'll melt if you continue on staring at me like that!" He said laughing before lying down on the floor just like how you did earlier.
"Oh. Sorry."
"No need for apologies. It's one of the benefits of being my bestfriend. Be thankful." He said proudly.
"Jinjja? Then, I'm thankful I have a very humble bestfriend." You said sarcastically.
"Oh. Just shut up." He said pulling you down.

He let you rest your head on his arm. You just lied there shocked with his sudden action. You suddenly realized that this could be something romantic if only he sees you more than just as his bestfriend.

"Y/N-ah,"
"Ne?"
"I found this place when I was searching for you earlier. I knew it would be prettier at night here." He said making you look at him because you thought of that too. "Thank you."
"Wait. Why are you thanking me?!"
"Because you always lead me to beautiful places and give me beautiful things." He said.

You looked at him again. He's staring at the stars smiling. His eyelashes are really long. You want to touch them, but you can't. He suddenly looked back at you and pulled you closer.

"People who show me beauty in life always leave me. Can you not? Please, Y/N-ah. I can't be without you anymore." He said before hugging you tightly.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

The author of this story is accepting donations of medicine against laziness from which she is suffering. Her health is good now, but her life is doomed. Please help her. Thank you.