3.1.3: Hangover

"Yah! Why are you staring at me?!" He asked you.
"What? Why? What's wrong with that?!"
"Did you understand what I said?! Do you understand English?!"
"Ofcourse."
"Ah!~ Good. But, don't tell her please. I'm not yet ready for rejection."
"I won't." You said smiling.
"Great! Let's drink to that! Bottoms up!"

You both drank the rest. He continued telling you about Y/N (you basically). Soon, you felt so dizzy already you just want to sleep.

"Yah. I still don't know your name. Who are you? You know, you kinda look like her." He told you.
"I'm Y/N."
"Oh?! Jinjja?! You have the same name? Woah. That's amazing! But don't try to flirt with me, ok? My heart is only for the cutest Carat!" He said before falling asleep.

You smiled staring at him. How drunk could he be that he didn't even realize it's really you. You didn't realize you fell asleep too until you woke up the next day.

You woke up hearing knocks on the door. You were lying on the floor beside Seungcheol. You were facing him when you woke up. You wanted to spend the morning staring at him, but you heard the door. Then, you heard someone.

"Y/N-ah? Where are you? Why is there a bottle of soju outside? Felt like drinking last night?" Areum said.

Your eyes widened. SHE'S HERE!!! You quickly got up and shook Seungcheol. Areum shouldn't see him. Not yet. Not now especially because you drank too many bottles of soju last night!

"Yah! Yah! Oppa! Get up! Wake up!" You whispered to him pulling him to your room but he's too heavy.
"Hmmm?"
"Get up! NOW!" You said without whispering anymore.

"Y/N-ah?! Who are you talking to?" Areum asked you.
"What? What who? I'm not talking to anyone. I'm just...standing here." You told her standing in front of the door of your room where Seungcheol is still sleeping.
"Just standing? There? Why?!" She asked you before looking around the living room. "Holy...Y/N-AH! WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO DRINK THAT MUCH SOJU?! I'M NOT PROHIBITING YOU TO DRINK BUT NOT THAT MUCH, YOU IDIOT!!!" She shouted at you.

There was a lengthy sermon from your dear friend which went from you drinking too much to you being a hopeless romantic. You don't know how it went from that to that. Or you just didn't understand her because your head still hurts.

Areum helped you put away the bottles. All along, you prayed Seungcheol won't wake up and go out of your room. You're not sure if you can tell Areum about Seungcheol now. You know letting her know isn't dangerous, but something's stopping you.

"Y/N-ah, I'll go to the center now. I need to catch up with all the schedules I missed. Don't drink anymore! Go drink coffee. Don't go to work. I'll tell them you're sick. Take care. Bye!" Areum told you after.
"Yes, I will. Take care too! Thanks!" You told her before sighing as she left.

As the front door closed, your bedroom door opened.