1.7: Another Short af Chapter

"Bye, Y/N-ah!~"
"Goodbye, cutie!!!"
"Yah! Go to our dorm again when you're not busy!"
"We'll visit you sometimes!"
"Goodbye, Y/N!!!"
"Yeppeo! ANNYEONGHI GASEYO!~"
"We love you!!!"

You were flooded with goodbyes from Seventeen after eating with them. You were just walking to get in a taxi. You haven't even told the driver where to go yet they're already saying goodbye.

"We'll miss you, Y/N-ah!~" One last goodbye from Chan before you get in the cab.
"Yah! You're too noisy." Seungcheol told them as he walked towards you. "Y/N-ah, thanks for visiting. You don't know how happy you made me feel." He whispered to you.

His face is halfway covered with a face mask again, but you know he's smiling. You smiled back at him. Soon, you left to the tutorial center. You were still on the way when your phone started ringing. It's not Seungcheol. Relax. It's not always him. It's Areum.

"H-"
"YAH! I SAW YOU HERE! Ok. I'm not sure if it's you because you were wearing boy's clothes but...YOU WERE SITTING OUTSIDE SOME HOUSE! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF OUR HOUSE! WHY DID I SEE YOU HERE?" She started shouting and you had to cover your ear a little.
"Calm down, unnie. I'll explain."
"Why were you here? Did you follow me?"
"No. I...came there with my friend."
"Oh. You have other friends?" She asked as if it's really unbelievable.
"Ofcourse!"
"Pffft. I though you don't. Well, that's a good thing. I'll go now. Take care of the house and yourself. I'll be back soon."

The call ended and you're just a few yards away from the tutorial center. So, she saw you. Did she see you with Seungmin or Seungcheol? I think she didn't. She said she saw you sitting, just sitting. She didn't mention anything. You paid the driver and got out of the taxi. You started walking into the building. Your coworker who saw Hansol was smiling at you. You smiled back and went straight to your office. You have no more sessions today, but you decided to finish some paperworks for extra income.

"Date ended too early?" You heard someone inside the room ask you even before you could turn on the lights.
"Who are you?" You said turning on the lights.
"Seonsaengnim still doesn't know my voice." You saw Youngsoo slouch on your chair, pouting.
"Why are you here?"
"You left me in my room without even telling me."
"I left a note on your desk. Two hours were already over anyway."
"I know. I was just hoping you'd stay." He said looking out the window.