4.6.2 : Trip to Confession (Wonwoo's POV)

I feel useless making her eat food from a convenience store instead of just cooking for her, but I believe this is better. I'm not much of a good cook anyway. I looked at her as I settled down on my chair after preparing everything for our cheap meal. You looks lost in thought.

"Y/N-ah, are you really okay?!"
"Yes. Ofcourse. Let's eat! I'm hungry."

She can get weird sometimes, but it's a good kind of weirdness for me, a cute one. Her phone started ringing. I assume it's him.

"Hello."

I can't hear the person's response clearly, but I'm sure it's him, especially because she smiled. She only smiles that way when she sees or talks to him. They're talking, she's smiling.

"I'm at home." He's looking for her.
I sat there quietly listening pretending to eat. "Dinner?" It shocked me, but ofcourse she'll say she hasn't eaten yet but..."I've eaten. I ate a lot at Hana's. His brother is a good chef." Who is Hana? "Just eat with the boys. Spend more time with them."
Whatever he said made Y/N look at me.
"Oh. Where is he?"

That's it. It's Coups hyung. It's really him. And, they're talking about me. But, I don't know why Y/N lied about being at home and dinner. I just can't think of any reason why she'lk do that. She closed her eyes. What are they talking about? I'm curious. Is it still about me?

"You are always a part of everything I do and everything I am." She told him. It hurts.
What makes it better is what followed soon after. "I love you too, pabo." She said.

She was smiling, but then she froze. Did he say anything? Was he mad? Were they talking about sweet things between them? Were they talking about bed? Were they planning something like that? Did he say something about it that made Y/N freeze? Something that maybe turned her on.

I'm jealous. I want to be that person who makes her feel that way. I'll tell her every green joke I know of I have to. I just want to be able to make her heart beat faster. It's stupid. I love her. But, if she would require lust from me just to be with her, I won't hesitate.

"Is he the reason for that?" I finally asked her after the call, pointing at her shoulder, at the hickey.

She looked behind her before realizing I was pointing at her shoulder. Her eyes widened a little, but I guess she controlled herself to make it less obvious.

"Who?" She asked me making me feel like a fool.
"Hyung. It was him, right? Coups hyung. And, his lips was on your shoulder days ago, sucking onto it, leaving marks on your beautiful skin." I looked away from her. If she says yes, that'll be the death of my heart.
"We have been together for days now." She said, and I pretended to be happy.
"I'm happy for you two! Congratulations! So when are you planning to tell the others?!" I said grinning at her.
"I don't know yet. Oppa said he is planning something." I want to kiss her now, tell her it hurts.
"Oh. I see. Then, I won't tell them yet! I'll let it be a surprise!" My surprise.

We ate. And ate. And ate. And ate, before continuing our journey to my confession. I hate seeing her smile now. It reminds me I'm not the reason she's happy. It reminds me I'm just another boy for her, one of the members of the group she loves.

I told her how I feel, but I tried not to make it that obvious. I said it like a friend telling his friend he's glad they met, not like a man confessing to a girl who is actually his friend's girlfriend. But, she just stared at me so I hugged her. That way, she won't see me cry. It hurts. And then, I asked her to be mine.

"Be mine. Jebal."

Why? Because she's the girl who taught me love at first sight is real. You see, ever since I learned the concept of love, I never believed in love at first sight. Until, until the day I met her.

I didn't fell in love with her looks. I fell in love with the stories about her, how she acted around Seungcheol and the others. She's different. She knows and respects our privacy even as public figures. And I think that's why. I fell for her because of that. I fell deeper, harder when I first saw her. And now that I'm alone with her, I think I'm going to be stuck in this deep hole they call love.