4.2: Heaven

"Hey, Y/N-ah! Have you heard?!" Nara came into your office running.
"What?"
"Areum resigned. They say it's because of you. What happened?!" She asked you worriedly.
"She did?"

You weren't shocked about it. If she really doesn't want to see you anymore, she'll definitely do that. You just can't believe it. Does she hate you that much?! Is being Seungcheol's girlfriend such a big act of treason to her?! All you did was love Seungcheol. You understand her point that you should have told her but this is too much.

"Did something happen?! Did you have an argument with her?" She asked you walking towards you.
"It's...just a little misunderstanding. Maybe she just can't handle my uselessness anymore." You said faking a laugh making sure you don't make her look bad.
"Little misunderstanding?! Wait. Do you still live with her?!"
"No."
"See?! It can't be just a little misunderstanding! What happened?! Where do you live now?!"
"It's just a misunderstanding, ok? Relax, unnie. Youngsoo let me stay in their dorm."
"Who's Youngsoo?" She said calming down.
"My tu-" You started talking, but she stopped you.
"Wait! Youngsoo as in Youngsoo, your student?! The stubborn one big boss was talking about?!" She started talking worriedly again.
"Ne."
"Omona! Y/N! What the hell were you thinking?!"
"Wae?"
"You should have just told me! However, we have no bed left in our apartment. Why not just stay with Vernon?! Omo!~ Omo!~ Hansolo!~ How is he?! Oh. Wait. Sorry. But, really. What were you thinking?!"
"He offered it. I don't have to pay him, and unnie, there's nothing wrong. Youngsoo is a kind boy. Well, sort of."
"What the, Y/N-ah. Fine. I'm not good at persuading people so I'm not going to force you to find another place, but you better call me if he does anything bad to you, ok?!"
"What would he do to me?! He's just 18, a brokenhearted man." You said sighing.
"Brokenhearted?! Wae? He talked with you about his lovelife?! Tell me about it! What did he say?!"
"Unnie, I can't tell you that. Come on. We have work to do. No time for gossips. Thanks for caring anyway, unnie." You told her getting up and patting her shoulder.
"Mwo? But, you haven't told me about Vernon yet! How is he?!" She said following you as you headed out of the room.

You went to Hana's house for the tutorial session after. She was teasing you again. Even Mr. Kim heard about it and started teasing you too. You immediately left after the session because your cheeks are already turning too rdor

You went back to Youngsoo's apartment, your new home. You met his 'friends' last night after going home from Seventeen's dorm. They told you Youngsoo doesn't really talk to them that much. He's all about making himself the highest in the trainee ranking in their company, whatever that ranking is. But, they still call him their friend especially because they'll be in the same group in their debut soon. They're there again. Last night, they told you they live there too but they often sleep at the company building so you don't always see them.

You went straight into the room you share with Youngsoo after talking with them about their progress in training. He's not there. You quickly locked the door and took the chance to change clothes. You were already half-naked when your phone started ringing.

"Why now?!" You grunted before picking it up.
"Nae sarang, saranghae." You dropped the phone due to too much goosebumps.

Seungcheol spoke with a deeper, sexier version of his voice. You don't know how it happened. It just happened, and you can't lie. It kinda turned you on. The phone fell, luckily on your bed.

"Mianhae. I got shocked. What did you say?" You said after picking it up again.
"Why? What's wrong? Did I startled you? Were you doing something else?" He asked you with the same voice and it kills you softly.
"A-ani. It's just, your voice. Why is your voice like that?"
"My voice? Oh. My voice. They said I had been talking, rapping and singing too much. They said it'll be back to normal after a few days of rest. Does it sound weird?" He explained.
"Oh. I see. Then you shouldn't have called me. You should just sent me a message or something. Let's end this call." You said still a little distracted with his voice.
"No! No! I called you because I want to hear your voice. Please."
"My voice isn't that attractive."
"It is, and it's the best of the reasons why I have ears, Y/N-ah. Hearing your voice heals me. Stop degrading yourself. You're amazing. Hearing you say things like this makes me sad because you don't realize how awesome you are. Stop it or I'll go there and punish you with heaven."

His voice isn't helping. He needs to stop before you start craving for that heaven.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Heaven? Heaven is cake. Cake is ♡. ♡ is Seventeen. Therefore, I conclude that Seventeen = heaven. But, we're talking about a different kind of heaven here you know.

Oh my Jisoos!~ My perverted side as an author is making a comeback. I can't. I shouldn't!~ Just in case I fail to stop that perverted side, I apologize for the next chapters that might contain some 17+ scenes.