1.5.4: Leaving Daegu

"Mwo?" He asked you.
"At 9, I have to be in Youngsoo's house!"

You have no work today except for that one. You have a two-hour session with him, and if you get late again, you might just get fired for real.

"MWO?! BUT IT'S ALREADY 6:17!" He said not knowing what to do.
"In Seoul? That would be a three-hour drive." Seungmin simply said unaware of anything.
"Exactly! I need to go now. I'll just call you later, oppa." You said getting your things.
"Wait! I'll drive you there! Wait for me!" Seungcheol said running to change clothes.

You quickly changed too. You ran to his car after and he was there already. He started the engine and was about to start driving when Seungmin came running to the car.

"WAIT! WAIT!!! HERE'S SOME FOOD FOR YOU! Eat that before working, Y/N-ah! Now drive, Cheol-ah! QUICKLY!!!" He said handing you a paperbag full of food containers with food ofcourse.

Seungcheol immediately drove away. He was driving fast, but he suddenly stopped the car. You looked at him confused. He moved closer to you and reached out to your right.

"I know we're in a hurry, but safety's first especially yours." He said as he fastened your seatbelt before driving again.

He drove fast enough. Actually, you thought you'll get into a car accident because he was driving too fast, but you arrived safely before 9.

"He lives here?" He said looking at the building where Youngsoo lives as you unbuckled.
"Yes. Thanks for the ride. And, sorry. You could have spent more time with your family if not for me."
"What? No. No. It's fine. I'm the reason why you almost got here late. I'm sorry." He said opening the car door for you.
"You shouldn't apologize. I should be the one apologizing."
"I should. Wait. Are you sure you're going in there? With your stalker?" He said making you laugh.
"Yah. He isn't my stalker. He's just my student." You explained as you got off the car.
"Fine. Whatever you say, but remember to call me if he does anything bad to you. I'll immediately come."
"He won't do anything to me! He might be annoying but he's not a bad guy." You told him making him pout.
"Sounds like you like that Youngsoo. He's not even as handsome as me." He whispered.
"What?!"
"Nothing. Take care, Y/N-ah! I'll call later!" He said pinching your cheeks. "My cute cute Y/N!~ Bye!"

He left after. It's starting to feel so normal now. You're friends with him. You even met his family and Soonyoung. You slept with him in the same room too. You're now a real part of his life, not just a fan who smiles and cries seeing them through screens. Lots of things had changed since you met him in the fitting room.

"Still not S.coups?" You quickly turned and saw Youngsoo outside the building behind you.
"Not S.coups." You said. "Let's start the session. I still have a lot to do."
"You have a date with him?"
"No. I don't. I have work you know."
"You're just like her." He said going inside.
"What? Like her? Who? Your ex? Move on, Youngsoo." You said as you followed him inside.
"I have moved on, but I'm stuck with the same thing again."

I wanted to ask him what he means, but you have already entered their living room and there are three boys there. You don't think he would be happy talking about it around them so you just followed him to his room.

The same thing happened. You just sat there while he just slept. Nothing has changed around him except for the bruises on his face. They still look so bad. You were staring at them until you realized how handsome and peaceful he looks when he sleeps, like he's someone capable of loving, not just a boy who insults people saying they're ugly.

Your phone started ringing. You quickly answered the call before Youngsoo wakes up from the noise it makes.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Is this Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice.
"Who is this?"
"Naega Hosh!~" You ended up smiling hearing this.
"Oppa, how did you get my number?"
"Y/N-ah, when Coups hyung felt the call of nature while looking at your photos, he leaves his phone anywhere. Your Hoshi here is very good at passwords so...well, actually I saw him enter his password before." Your photos? How did he get photos of you?
"Ah. I see. But, why did you call? Do you need anything?"
"Well, he's kind of upset right now so I thought if he sees you, he'll cheer up. Is it okay if you come over our dorm?"
"Me? Why me? And, well, it's fine for me. I'm free today."
"Great! I'll send you the address! Sorry for bothering you and thanks! Saranghae!~" He said before hanging up.

You received a text message from him immediately after the call. You waited until the two-hour session ended. Youngsoo was still sleeping so you just left a note on his desk and left.

You went to the address Soonyoung sent you. It's not so far away. You arrived there before 11:30 and the place sounds quiet. You doubt there's anyone inside. Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder so you turned. It's Soonyoung smiling brightly at you.

"They'll be here soon. Let's go inside. I think you can hide in their room." He said wrapping an arm around your shoulders and leading you inside the unit.
"What happened? Why is he upset? He was fine this morning." You asked him.
"Uhhh...last night, no one slept here in our dorm. Hyung was in Daegu with you, Hansol went to his sister, I stayed in the practice room making our new choreo, Chan was with his dad, Dokyeom was singing his lungs out again in the hallways of the company building and the others were out too. In short, no one was here. Then, when we came here this morning, the place was a complete mess. Some of our things were gone. Then, Coups hyung saw a note in the bathroom saying 'Thanks for the undies, oppa'. He was really devastated." He said shooking his head from disappointment.
"They took your..."
"They took some. We just can't understand why they had to do that. But, we're glad they came last night instead of any other nights. If they did, we could have lost our virginity and dignity already!~" He said dramatically.
"I see."
"Hey. I'll call them and ask where they are. You should go in Coups hyung and Jisoo hyung's room. Try finding a good hiding place." He said.
"Oh. Ok."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

No intention of criticizing the fans. I know Carats are not capable of doing this, breaking into their dorm and stealing their underwears. This idea is from the fact that they are a lot of sasaengs everywhere and the possibility of this happening is not little, but I hope not. Poor Sebong! But really, I hope this thing would never happen. They deserve privacy.