1.8: Jihoon oppa is ♡

It's 8 pm. You're alone in the house again, nothing to do but be a fangirl as usual. Pledis had released an MV teaser for Seventeen's comeback. That's probably what Seungcheol was talking about that day when he saved you. Your phone started ringing again, but it's Seumgcheol or Areum, not even Sooeyoung, an unknown number. You answered it anyway.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Y/N-ah, it's Jihoon. I'm glad you picked up. I got your number from Hosh Hosh. I'm sorry I called this late at night. Are you busy?"
"Ah. No. I'm just sitting here doing nothing at all."
"Really? Then, can I ask for your suggestions? It won't take much time I promise!" He said. He sounds like he's  in a hurry.
"About what?"
"Ummm...can I just go there?"
"Here?!" You stood up from shock.
"Yes. There, in your house. I asked Hoshi your address. Actually, I'm already on my way and I think I'm really near you now. I'll hang up. Go open the door." He said before hanging up not leaving enough time to say yes or no.

You looked around. There's nothing wrong with the house actually, except for the stacks of empty cup noodles you ate because...well, you're a cup-noodles-or-burn-the-kitchen person so...no cooking for you.

You quickly picked up the empty cups and rushed to the kitchen to put it in the trashbin, but you're not even halfway to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Woozi is here already!

"Y/N-AH!!!" He called out your name while knocking impatiently on the door.
"I'm coming!" You said.

You were so shocked he's already here you forgot you haven't put away the cups until you opened the door. He looked at the cups and stared at them. Who opens the door with empty cups in her arms? Only you. You awkwardly smiled at him.

"Well...come in, oppa." You told him making way for him.
"O-ok." He said walking into the house still looking at the cups.
"Feel free to do anything you want, oppa, I'll just...throw these."

He's dressed casual, like he planned to stay at home for the day, except it's already nighttime and this is not their house. You quickly put the cups in the trashbin and went back to the living room. He was looking at the pictures of Areum and her brother on the wall.

"Your friend? She can't be your sister. You don't look like her and you're not in these photos. Unless you're adopted." He said turning to face you.
"Uhhh. Ne. My friend. I work with her. She lets me stay here. This is actually her brother's house, that guy beside her in the pictures."
"Oh. I see. Where is she then?" He said and sat on the couch.
"She's in Daegu."
"I see. Hey. Come here." He said patting the spot beside asking you to sit beside him.

You hesitantly sat beside him. It's just intimidating. You just met him earlier even though you've known him for years. He's kind. You didn't even expect to smile at you and talk to you like how he did earlier. You felt his welcome. But, he's not just Jihoon. He's Woozi, Seventeen's producer, vocal unit leader and squishy member! He's an idol and you're...just a fan. Well, you are Seungcheol's bestfriend but...oh. Nevermind. Just enjoy it.

The moment you sat beside him he immediately plugged an earpiece into your ear. You looked at him and he was already wearing the other one. He was doing something with his phone. You don't know what because everything was written in Korean.

A track suddenly played and you were stunned. It's so pleasing. It's not so upbeat but it's still catchy. You even closed your eyes to savor the feeling. Woozi was the one singing in the track. Soon, it ended and you opened your eyes again. Jihoon has been staring at you since the track started playing.

"So...how was it?" He asked you.
"DAEBAK!!!" You told him with two thumbs up making him smile.
"Jinjja?! That's great. Well, I came here to ask for your help. I already wrote lyrics for this one but I think some lines sound awkward so I made some English lyrics for those parts. I'm just not sure if my grammar is right. Can you help me?"
"Me?! Why not Jisoo oppa or Hansol oppa?"
"Well, this song is not the only reason I'm here. I want to tell you something, but I guess it's not necessary."
"What is it?"
"When Coups hyung told us about that cute girl he met, I was actually afraid. There have been a few incidents involving sasaeng fans. I thought you're one of them. But, when I met you earlier, I knew you're more than just a fan."
"What do you mean?" You asked because he paused and sighed before slouching.
"You're a lover, not just a fan. From what I heard from Coups hyung and the rest, you never let people know when S.coups is around and the others too. You understand our job, that being seen in public places without security can cause us something bad if sasaengs are around." He then looked at you seriously you gulped. "I thought you were a sasaeng fan when Coups first told Jeonghan hyung about you and that you'll tell everyone our leader randomly enters fitting rooms to hide from fans." He said laughing. "I thought you'd bragged about meeting us but you didn't. I would understand if you say it's also for your privacy but I know you didn't because you care for us, especially Seungcheol hyung."
"Oh...that...I just don't think it's reasonable to tell anyone, also, there's a reason why he hid there. And, for that reason, I didn't tell anyone."
"You like him, right?" He asked you shocking you a little.
"What?"
"Don't worry. You got my approval, and the others' too. The only question now is if he likes you the same way you like him." He said smiling.