2.4: Lost and Found

You found a small door into the house. You opened it. The house looks like someone still goes here sometimes. It's not a forgotten place. There's a mat on the floor, a table in a corner, a ladder leaning against one of the windowless walls and two books on the table. The amazing part is the ceiling and roof.

You looked up and saw a glass roof revealing a blue sky slightly covered by the branches of the trees around the 'house'. It looks beautiful. It's relaxing. It may seem boring to stay here at daytime, but you're sure it'll be worthwhile at nighttime. You smiled imagining yourself here tonight looking at the stars above.

You tried to find your way out of the bike track and back to the shooting area again. This time, you found the shooting area. And, everyone looks strange. People are walking around, arguing about something, searching the tents. You saw Wonwoo massaging his head nearby looking a little troubled.

"Oppa, what's happening?" You asked him.
"YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO?! WE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE! ARE YOU CRAZY?! HOW STUPID YOU ARE TO GET LOST IN THAT BIKE TRACK! DO YOU THINK WE ENJOY BEING DISTURBED FROM FILMING?! WE DID NOT COME HERE TO SEARCH A CARELESS GIRL!" He shouted at you catching everyone's attention.
"Y/N-ah!" Soonyoung called out as he ran to you. "Are you okay?"
"You got us worried, Y/N-ah." Chan said after running to you too.
"See?! You always cause inconvenience." Wonwoo told you.
"Yah! Hyung, why are you saying that?! It's not her fault." Minghao said as the boys start to gather around you.
"Yes. It's my fault. Sorry, Y/N-ah! I shouldn't have left you alone there. Sorry!" Dokyeom said almost crying.
"Yah. Hajima. Wonwoo oppa is right. It's my fault. I'm sorry I made you all worried and delayed your filming." You said bowing.
"No. It's not your fault. Trust me, Y/N-ah. It's mine." Dokyeom said.
"Wait. If you're here now, shouldn't you be with Coups hyung?" Mingyu asked.
"What? Why?!"
"He went into the bike track too to search for you. He's so worried when Dokyeom-ssi returned without you. He said he can't just wait here for you." Jihoon said.
"WHAT?!" You exclaimed.
"I already called him, but he's not answering." Jeonghan said.
"I'll go back and search for him." You said bravely and got on your bike again.
Wonwoo held the bike preventing you from leaving. "You're not going back in there, understood?"
"Why not? It's my fault he's stuck in there! It's my fault I got lost and now he's searching for me there! It's my fault you said it yourself! Let go or I'll just walk my way back! You can't stop me! Seungcheol oppa is there looking for me! I don't want I would do if something bad happens to him there!" You told him feeling a little mad at him.

He slowly let go. You quickly rode off back to the track. You pedaled as fast as you can looking around for him. Soon, you heard him calling your name.

"Oppa!" You called out as you got off your bike when you saw him.
"Y/N-ah!" He quickly ran to you and hugged you. "Where did you go? I'm so worried."
"I'm sorry."
"I thought I lost you forever. Never ever leave me again please. I need you. I need you, Y/N-ah." He said breathing heavily.
"I'll never leave you, oppa."