1.1: Fast but Smooth S.coups (Ok. That sounds a little...nvm)

You went to the toilet in the middle of teaching your other student Gino. You left him some work to do. You were already washing your hands before going back when he knocked on the door.

"Noona, your phone is ringing." He said.
"What? Who is it?" You asked as you opened the door.
"Molla. No name." He said handing you the phone.

You looked at the number for a while before answering. It looks familiar. Maybe it's Areum's new number. You probably forgot to save it before.

"Yeoboseyo." You said answering the call and leading Gino back to their study room where you teach him.
"Y/N-ah, are you okay now?" You almost dropped the phone from shock. You didn't expect it to be Seungcheol. Gino gave you a judging look.
"Oppa? Yes. Ofcourse I'm ok. Why?"
"You almost got hit by a truck! What if I wasn't there?! What would I do if you got hit?!" He said worriedly.
"That's a few hours ago already. I'm fine. What's important is that I'm fine. And, thank you for saving me. Sorry for telling you to leave. I'm just worried abou-"
"About the 'fans'?" He continued.
"Yes." You said and he chuckled a little.
"Yah! You're still worried about me when you were the one who almost died. I don't know what I would do if it happened. Please be careful, Y/N-ah!"
"I didn't die. Why were you there anyway? Are you stalking me?" You asked him jokingly.
"Maybe." He said making you blush. "Actually, we were filming our music video nearby. I decided to buy drinks for everyone so I walked around looking for a supermarket. Then, I saw you so I followed you."
"Oh. A new music video for a new album?"
"Ne. You should watch it! Ah! I'll pick you up from work later! Is that ok?"
"Later? Wae?" You asked. Gino is still doing the work you gave him.
"I'll show you something."
"Oh. Ok. But, aren't you busy? If you're having a comeback soon, shouldn't you be busy?"
"I made adjustments already. I'm absolutely free tonight. Are you?" He asked. Who wouldn't be for someone like him?!
"Ofcourse. Tonight then. I'll wait."
"Yes! I'm so excited! I'll end this now then. We just have to film one last scene. Bye, Y/N-ah! See you later! And also, TAKE CARE AND BE CAREFUL!" He said making you smile.
"Ne. Bye."

You want to jump around and scream, but there's a 14-year-old boy beside you. And, his parents might hear you. You'll get fired. (His parents aren't so fond of noises) So instead you just sat down and smiled at nothing in particular. You were still smiling badly when you received a text message.

"And, Y/N-ah, it's date. No objections. I saved your life." Seungcheol sent.

This time, you failed trying to suppress your fangirl self. You screamed and shook Gino from too much feels and excitement. You're going on a date with who?! CHOI SEUNGCHEOL! YOU'RE GOING TO BE ON A DATE WITH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL! I'm telling you, trying on many clothes is worth the time especially when you'll get to meet S.coups in the fitting room!